Recent content by krisjanne

1. krisjanne

Post [DEODEX]Xperia Z2 Tablet[SGP521][23.0.1.A.0.167] with use Recovery

Not in cyanogen some misssing file i working on... But this one work on official. Envoyé de mon Xperia Z2 Tablet Wifi en utilisant Tapatalk
  2. krisjanne

Post [DEODEX]Xperia Z2 Tablet[SGP521][23.0.1.A.0.167] with use Recovery

I'm on cyanogene ROM nightly and ps4 remote work fine but you need to use with xposed module to fix error. Be carrefull if you use official ROM you need DRM key ans lock bootloader to use PS4 REMOTE APP. If you l'Oise it or dont save it. You can't Nevers boot this app and original ps4 app...
  3. krisjanne

Post [TUTORIAL]Xposed module devlopment

I just begening with xposed and i want build one for Xperia Z2 Tablet.. But I'm just a theme not DEV that why I've some probleme... I've many idea but I can found where to link xposed java to android interface... I'm blocked... ?
  4. krisjanne

Post [TUTORIAL]Xposed module devlopment

Hello for the TUTO 6 i got this one but i don't understand correcly how do you do your code... what is the différence.. Thanks for your tuto... package com.neoteam.nxnavbarsize36dp; import android.content.res.XModuleResources; import de.robv.android.xposed.IXposedHookInitPackageResources...
  5. krisjanne

Post stock wallpapers

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5g252v1syb16w5d/AACu0L1yvl84mYB3Jya8q3eNa Here you can found all... Enjoy [emoji12]...
  6. krisjanne

Post [THEMES] Biz Bunny Cozy Flex Isai LTE Monster S5 M8 Z2 AOSP G3 P6 K900 MX3 [3/7/14]

G3 miror. Last... https://www.dropbox.com/s/apgby215i2x8me8/MultiHome_Theme_G3_v0.4.apk Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk
  7. krisjanne

Post [THEMES] Biz Bunny Cozy Flex Isai LTE Monster S5 M8 Z2 AOSP G3 P6 K900 MX3 [3/7/14]

Thanks for G3. Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk
  8. krisjanne

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Ô fond à but with sns after and before the fix fc when sync Facebook galery. Test and to resolv this you need galery from rom and sns from fix. .. tanks for this fantastique rom... Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk
  9. krisjanne

Thread [Unbrick-ADB-Recovery-ROM] Lenco TAB-1014

I everybody i've Some info/tuto for Lenco-Tab1014 ADB DRIVER: This one work on boot & on recovery ... ADB DRIVER for LencoTAB 1014 on Windows 7 64bit HOW TO FLASH: (Do this only if you have bricked devices to have a android running) You need this LiveSuit + Firmware -Download file on my drop...
  10. krisjanne

Post Close

I don't see this tab and i can flash anything stock recovery reject all signature can test it...
  11. krisjanne

Post [MOD] Facebook Home "unlocked" + Messenger 2.43 *working* chat heads & SMS [NO ROOT!]

Work fine on DHD sometime it a little laggg but... i don't like... Thanks for port...
  12. krisjanne

Post Close

Re: [Q][Lenco-Tab1014] I know Were is the probleme some système file notre have permission how to fix it with adb ??? Envoyé depuis mon HTC Desire HD avec Tapatalk
  13. krisjanne

Post [ROM][JB] --==FullySamsung-1.0.2 ==-- | 16-02-13 | Neo's Team |

As said before this rom is not abandoned but I need the temp for my wife (who is seriously ill) for my son who has more than I need because my wife is almost more present and also for my work. .. after which I do not think any temp for me and I do not constantly going on android developement but...
  14. krisjanne

Post Close

Can you send to me a system dump with everything you can pull from this ****ing tablet... and i'm contact with 4ext creator to have custom recovery for this devices... but i can make a updatezip to update some system file... thanks for you future help...