Recent content by kriticar

1. K

Post Fingerprint sensor, pin every 3 days

For me it is quite stupid feature. ? Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. K

Post Fingerprint sensor, pin every 3 days

It works until the third day. After I unlock the phone the third day, everything is OK for next three days. There must be an option to regulate this feature. Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. K

Post Filesystem encryption

If FS is encrypted, you will have to provide a password in order to boot the phone. Without that password, phone cannot read the "disk". Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. K

Thread Fingerprint sensor, pin every 3 days

I am using fingerprint sensor for unlocking P10 phone, but every three days I have to unlock the phone with pin. Can I somehow extend this period of three days or do not use pin security at all?
  5. K

Thread Google Calendar set time with analogue clock

Hi, on my previous phone, when creating a new event I was able to set time by using an analogue clock. I found a thread in which a guy wants the opposite: https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/109373/change-input-from-analog-to-digital-clock-in-google-apps/112067 Does anyone know how to...
  6. K

Thread Engineering mode

Hi, I used to enter engineering mode with following sequence: *#*#2846579159#*#* but it doesn't work on B852 anymore. Has this code changed? Regards.
  7. K

Post The phone suddenly resets itself

After flashing stock recovery, I used recovery to do factory reset. Than I have put update.app on sd card, and installed B852. After installation has completed, I have installed twrp from the link above and flashed supersu. By now, I am using the phone for few days with no problems at all...
  8. K

Post The phone suddenly resets itself

I had a really hard time with the phone. Looks like my sd card has gone, so I ordered the new one. I have downloaded update.app and I have flashed B830 recovery. Is this anything I need in order to flash stock rom again? I will use three button restart in order to activate flashing process...
  9. K

Thread The phone suddenly resets itself

Hi, I am on rooted P7-L10 C900 B852, for a long time, but recently my phone suddenly resets itself. When it happens, I have a hard time to turn it on. I have to do it several times, and sometimes I end up with "Optimizing app x of y" message (that is message that is shown after upgrading rom)...
  10. K

Post [App][4.0+] Amaze File Manager (Material theme)

I am confirming that sort issue is solved in the current version. Thanks ---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ---------- I tried to add subdirectory located on samba share with three dots and add to bookmark option, but only samba share is added with no...
  11. K

Post [App][4.0+] Amaze File Manager (Material theme)

It's there a problem with sorting files by modified date when date is in format dd.mm.yyyy? I tried sorting local files and files on the samba share, but with no success. Regards Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk
  12. K

Thread How to check battery consumption?

Hi, what is the most precise way for checking battery consumption on the rooted phone (L10, B852)? Furthermore, how to check weather physical battery is still good? Regards Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk
  13. K

Post P7-L10_Europe_B852, 69.98 MB consequences

I had to install 839 (forced), but afterwards update to the 852 went with no problems. Be careful with this update. Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk
  14. K

Post P7-L10_Europe_B852, 69.98 MB consequences

I have started an update and now my phone is bricked. As I was on version 839, I have to do forced update now. :(
  15. K

Thread P7-L10_Europe_B852, 69.98 MB consequences

Currently I am on PZ-L10C900B839 version, rooted. The updater application has found an "update" P7-L10_Europe_B852, 69.98 MB. If I apply this update, will I have to root the phone again and what will be the status of bootloader?