• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by krvoZD

1. krvoZD

Thread [APP] Mooney - Track Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio

Mooney is a cryptocurrency portfolio app for Android. Screenshoots Features Portfolio Real-time prices Price history graph Crypto news +2000 coins supported 100% free. No ads. Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studioadriatic.mooney Website: https://mooney.app...
  2. krvoZD

Thread [App] Sunny app testing

Hi, we are looking for beta testers for our weather app. Please leave feedback in our g plus community. Join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/111708600847589370861
  3. krvoZD

Post [LIBRARY] Background Mail Library

I just updated library to version 1.4 so now you can send attachments via library.
  4. krvoZD

Post How to root Android L [SuperSU updated]

work fine with me.
  5. krvoZD

Thread [Q] Nexus 4 Screen Problem

I recently broke the screen (glass and lcd). I bought a new, replaced, and now when I switch on a cell phone, the screen does not work (just black screen), but touches react. Is dead or has a chance? some advice? anything? I'm desperate.
  6. krvoZD

Thank you all for your interest in this project. I'm not saying it's perfect safety, feel free to add your code. I have added password encryption in the new version.
  7. krvoZD

not bad. I prefer this way.
  8. krvoZD

Thread [LIBRARY] Background Mail Library

This is my first library, and also the first git upload. Library is used for background sending mail from Gmail account. Usage if very simple: BackgroundMail bm = new BackgroundMail(context); bm.setGmailUserName("[email protected]"); bm.setGmailPassword("yourgmailpassword")...
  9. krvoZD

Post Android 4.4.x Kit Kat Discussion Thread

so I'm not the only one :D
  10. krvoZD

Thread [Q] Arnova 7 G3

My friend lost his password on lock screen and now I need to reset it. I'm trying to get to the recovery but there is no volume keys. How to enter recovery mode on this tablet? UPDATE: I just find out that this tablet have button in mic hole. But I still dont know right combination how to enter...
  11. krvoZD

Thread [Q] CM10 install problem

I have Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc lt15i from 2011 with unlocked bootloader I flash it with lt15i_4.1.B.0.431_ready to root after that i root it after that i flash it with LT15i_4.1.B.0.587_Kernel and after that i install cwm and recharge battery on 100% Than I Factory reset Wipe/format system...
  12. krvoZD

Post [UPDATED NOV11] AROMA Android 4.2 WALLET! Launcher + Wallpapers + Sounds Mega Thread

camera app dont work on my rooted xperia arc lt15i ICS
  13. krvoZD

Thread [Q] Need help with install ROM on arc lt15i from 2011

I have SE Arc lt15i from 2011, and I wont to install FXP138-cm-10-20120916-UNOFFICIAL-anzu on my device. Now I have ICS 4.0.4 (587) with root. When I start CWM-based Recovery and try to install zip from SD card I get status 7 error. I do some search and it's probably because my boot loader is...