• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by kRYySTy

1. K

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] Havoc 3.x [N920X][N920T/W8][N9208]

What is the last version that support S6 edge +? Also where can i find the kernel for it? Thank you
  2. K

Post [Discussion] [ROM] AOSP Extended v5.5 (N920G/L/C)

Hey guys, i want to try this rom on my g928f. Does anyone have a link or the kernel for it?
  3. K

Post [Discussion] Alexega, INFINITY,Paranoid, Aurora Port, Galaxy & IronMan ROM-SGF&Toanlu

Hello guys, can you tell me which one of these roms is the most stable on G928F.? Thank you! :)
  4. K

Post [ROM][7.0][MYSTYLEROM][N920CGI][RL3][19-01-19]

Apparently it was browser fail, changed browser and all is fine. Thank you!
  5. K

Post [ROM][7.0][MYSTYLEROM][N920CGI][RL3][19-01-19]

Does anyone have an mirror to download? The link in OP give ngix error.. Edit: Also if someone know if i can install it in G928F, or need some kernel to be installed. Thanks :D
  6. K

Post [ROM][7.0][QH5][EDGE]N-FUEL-V6[ONLINE]

Can i install your kernel on my G928F? Or it is only for note5. Anyway, thanks for your awesome rom!
  7. K

Post [ROM][7.0][EDGE][QE5]N-FUEL-XL3[ONLINE]

Hello, This rom can be flashed directly on G928F or after i flash it i need to flash an G928F kernel to boot? Edit:nvm, i installed it and it worked. The problem is i get bootloop if i install edge features. Any ideas?
  8. K

Post Android Nougat 7.0 update

any news for romania (ROM) update? i saw that SEE firmware is released? can i install it since it have the ROM csc?
  9. K

Post Downgrade S6 Edge+ from 7 to 6.0.1

so wipe everything in twrp or original recovery, and then flash via odin any original 6.0.1 rom and we are back at android 6 even though we update our phones to 7? EDIT: Tried and it works to downgrade from 7 to 6 trough odin. You dont even need to wipe in recovery. I was on custom rom and just...
  10. K

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1]CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy J5 (2015)

can i install this if i am on stock android 6.0? also on this rom can i still use my external sd card as internal memory?
  11. K

Post [7.0][10/09//2017][FINAL] KHONGLOI-NOUGAT ROM | AOD | EDGE... S8+

another noob question, sry for being annoying. I understand that floating_features is in etc folder, but i have an etc folder in root directory and another in system/etc. Which one should i modify?
  12. K

Does it need to give permission again, even if i only modify the file that is already there? Edit: Also i have another question: Can i change csc to my country csc?(romania)
  13. K

hello guys, so i have flashed rom , set it and then modified floating_features to get notification padding right, but after reboot the phone is stuck at samsung logo. Any ideas how to fix it?
  14. K

Post [MOD] Floating message/ Air message With French Language for Nougat Rom 7.0 S6 Edge +

Where can i activate it? It is not enabled after flashing Edit: nvm, found it. Works perfectly. :)
  15. K

Post [ROM][V6] PIXEL rom [N][QF2][13/07/17] [Jio VoLTE]

Can you share the fingerprint wake mod alone? Can't find it anywhere..