Recent content by kshi2tij

1. kshi2tij

Post [THEMES] Super Swiftkey (140+ added free themes) updated May 05 2016

I constantly get "App not installed" message whenever I try to install the apk.. :(
  2. kshi2tij

Post Updated to 5.1.1 [OTA], want old dialer back. Help please.

Found the way to do it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/yureka/help/guide-to-change-truecaller-dialer-to-t3266279
  3. kshi2tij

Thread [GUIDE] To change the Truecaller dialer to stock Android dialer in 5.1.1 on Yureka

One of the main drawbacks of 5.1.1 update on Yureka was that the stock dialer had been replaced by Truecaller dialer. I, for one, liked the original dialer a lot. It had dynamic speed dial tiles which changed according to how much you called, which is probably one of the best features. Also...
  4. kshi2tij

Post Lost features of CM12.1 after formatting phone

Go to Settings --> About Phone --> Toggle the Advanced mode.
  5. kshi2tij

Thread Updated to 5.1.1 [OTA], want old dialer back. Help please.

Hey all. I updated my Yureka to 5.1.1 via OTA. Its decent update. However, I miss the old Google dialer & would prefer it over the current Truecaller one [or whatever they call it]. I've seen that there are ways to do this on OnePlus One. Any way to do it on Yureka?
  6. kshi2tij

Post [Q] YU Yureka Delivery

Ordered on Thursday i.e 9th April. Received today i.e 13th April. My phone came to my courier station yesterday itself though.
  7. kshi2tij

Post Lollipop Themed Rom for Samsung Galaxy S advance I9070

As the previous user has said, you can make just about any 4.4.4 ROM a Lollipop themed ROM. If your ROM is based on CyanogenMod, just download a CM11, Lollipop based theme from the Play Store. I currently use "Flux". It completely gives the look of Lollipop & is available for both CM & PA...
  8. kshi2tij

Post [OT] The one and only S Advance "Goodbye guys" thread

Thanks a lot mate... Been using Carbon ROM.. It awesome... Good luck to you tinkering with your G2.. :good:
  9. kshi2tij

Post [Q] Network signal goes off constantly in Carbon Rom

XDA thread of that ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2648138 I tried flashing the 4.4.4 update that is being shown in that thread but sadly it is on Megahost. I tried maybe 8 times or so to download, but my download was always stuck at 64%. What's more, Mega is down...
  10. kshi2tij

Thread [Q] Network signal goes off constantly in Carbon Rom

Hi, I have been using Carbon Rom 4.4.3 for about 2 weeks now. It is a very nice ROM and everything worked flawlessly first. But after a few days, my network signal of the phone used to go off after 1-2 hours of phone inactivity [sometimes even half hour]. I had to then restart my phone for the...