• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ksolo310

1. K

Post [ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for the Xperia Z5 Premium

They work. The range is not as good as my Essential ph-1. I can only get about 10 feet from my phone before it looses connection.
  2. K

Post [ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for the Xperia Z5 Premium

Has anyone had any problems with Bluetooth headphone connection?
  3. K

Post [SHARE] Illumination bar notification fully working with CM 11

Yeah. This fix doesn't work on new CM 11.
  4. K

Post [KERNEL][LP][May 29] ThunderZap 4.16 | Zooom Zoooom!

anyway to fix wifi on 4,2.2?
  5. K

Post [KERNEL][Philz][KitKat][ANYKERNEL][03/10/14] Phantom Kernel r17

Thank you :laugh:! That worked. ---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ---------- Is it me ? or does the hspda seem faster with this kernel ? My web browsing seems faster than my wifi.
  6. K

Post [KERNEL][Philz][KitKat][ANYKERNEL][03/10/14] Phantom Kernel r17

wifi stopped working on 6.1 jb kernel
  7. K

Post ¤|ROM||xperia U|[1or2 CPU]|OC1.15Ghz|¤ICS-12GovIO-Unlocked.BL|Finale[V9 29/12/2012]¤

How do you flash the fastboot zip? I followed the steps. But it just says " waitng for device" and hangs.
  8. K

Post [MOD][ALL DPI][GB][ICS][JB]Cosmic flow white/black!!!

How do you install this? I don't get a apk file when I download the file.
  9. K

Post Xperia U Firmware _ World

Does anyone have the ST25a rom??
  10. K

Post [EXT3] ARCDroid V5 [TIMESCAPE + WIDGETS] [20/2/12]

Anyone having problems playing videos or listing to music through headphones?
  11. K

Post [ROM] MTK6573 / Hero H7300 / HD7 Clone / T9299 Cooked ROM

I have the latest stock rom for my phone. It is rooted and I want the kernel for ext support to flash to my phone. Does any one have one I can download?
  12. K

Do we have any custom kernels for these phones? For overclocking without the app or to improve bluetooth performance. Or overall performance. Bluetooth audio is way to low.
  13. K

I have seen phones with the same MTK 6573 processr clocked at 800MHZ. Is there any way we could get our phones clocked at that speed? The popular one I have seen with the higher clock speed is the Lenovo A65.
  14. K

Post [TUT] How-to: downgrade SPL, flash XSPL, flash Custom ROMs & Radios

Can you still flash radio's with the SPL 5.xx ? I keep getting errors.
  15. K

Post G2x for HD7

WP7 is actually pretty good Windows Mobile sucks. But windows phone is sweet. I have the G2X and a Dell Venue Pro. And the Dell is much smoother. Maybe because my G2X freezes alot. I am HD7 has a crappier screen than both.