Recent content by kszaq

1. K

Post [ROM][Linux/XBMC] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV-Boxes (WeTek Play, M8, MX2)

I made some changes that might break Meson6 support and unfortunately I don't have a MX2 to test it.
  2. K

Post [ROM][Linux/XBMC] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV-Boxes (WeTek Play, M8, MX2)

Sure. You only need to update the kernel, so you can unzip the attached file to update folder along with SYSTEM and SYSTEM.md5 from 4.97.1 release. This is for MX2 since that's what I'm using. :) You can also try builds posted at xbmc.ru: http://xbmc.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=4587
  3. K

codesnake, I compiled 4.97.3 from the code you pushed to Github yesterday and I can confirm that the problem is gone. Thank you! :D
  4. K

codesnake: I have been testing 1080p playback with the lastest build for MX2 and I noticed that while vertical resolution is OK, horizonal is not real 1080 points. You can observe that with cheese slices test patterns - I am attaching a photo. I tried to play with sysfs parameters but with no...
  5. K

Bruur: I compiled kernel using openelec-4.2 branch from codesnake's repository and unchecking CONFIG_SND_USB_AUDIO option in kernel config. You need to unpack it to Update directory and reboot the box. In case it doesn't work, you can always flash an old kernel back.
  6. K

Just tell me which version and device you use and I can compile the kernel for you.
  7. K

Bruur: I recompiled the kernel with no USB Audio support and now it works OK for me, although it's more a workaround than a solution.
  8. K

codesnake, first of all I would like to thank you for an impressive ROM that gave a second life to my MX device. I also need to report an issue that I observed using latest RC (don't know about previous versions). I am using Mele F10 Pro which is an air mouse/keyboard with built-in speaker and...
  9. K

Post [4.4/4.4.x][PATCH] Qualcomm-optimized Dalvik & Bionic libraries

There are LG G3 and Moto X (2014) system dumps available but AFAIK none of them uses optimized ART as of now. As of now I use optimized bionic (libc+libm) from CM12 nightlies with official Lollipop.
  10. K

Done! And a big thank you for maintaining these! Any plans to work on optimized ART? :D
  11. K

I'm still there, I just don't have spare time to maintain this thread, sorry. :( Like Lethargy said, it's not going to happen. Dalvik is deprecated in Lollipop and there is faster. better and stronger ART. Yet if you look at CAF git, you'll see that Quallcomm has already some ART optimizations...
  12. K

This is actually thanks to one patch. Quadrant is an old benchmark and depends heavily on Dalvik performance and I'd even say on the elements that Qualcomm optimized. der_sascha, Step-han, thanks for testing! I'll update the OP with the new version of the patch.
  13. K

Hello everyone. Sorry for being absent for a while in this thread. I have read all your posts about the dalvik patch not working in latest CM releases (and some other ROMs). I grabbed libqc-dalvik.a from CodefireXperiment's repo and compiled an updated libdvm.so for you. Can you please test if...
  14. K

Post [ROM][Linux/Kodi] EmbER for Amlogic based Tv-Box's {07/28/2015}

No, I didn't try that since I don't have access to my box at the moment. This simply allows you to compile it. Thanks for the warning, I'm glad I haven't posted the builds yet. Can you provide me with links to some information/patches regarding these matters? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk