• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kuhnto

1. kuhnto

Post Stock ROM for the SM-T380 Rooted, Bloatware free TWRP backup

I want to personally thank you for this TWRP image! I completely hosed my sm-T380 that I just got as a backup tablet while trying to root it. This did the trick Thank you again!!!
  2. kuhnto

Thread sm-t380 - Boot loop when I tried installing TWRP

I did something stupid when trying to root a SM-T380 that I just got as a backup tablet. I am new to the samsung world and ODIN. I got as far as flashing TWRP and booting into TWRP using the instructions from androidinfotech and I actually had to do this multiple times as the system kept...
  3. kuhnto

Post Upgrade path from xXx no limits 10.2 to OOS 9.0.5?

Yep! Everything is updated. I posted my effort for posterity for anyone else doing the same.
  4. kuhnto

Here is my progress so far... Downloaded (Some later as I found I needed them): 1. twrp-3.2.3-0-20181031-codeworkx-cheeseburger 2. Magisk-v18.1.zip 3. twrp-3.3.0-0-20190427-codeworkx-cheeseburger.img 4. Magisk-v19.2.zip 5. OnePlus5Oxygen_23_OTA_048_all_1904191531_09adcad0d3e4.zip 6...
  5. kuhnto

Two MOre questions... I think i read somewhere how to remove compatability.zip, but I will need to check on that. IS there somewhere I can reference? and does this have to do with the unencrypted data partition? Also I saw a TWRP 3.2.3 that had "nocompat check" IS this something to do with...
  6. kuhnto

will no-verity-op5(T)_V3_treble_.zip work with the magisk 18.1 downloaded from above? the link was in the instructions.
  7. kuhnto

Thank you so much! Sounds pretty straight forward. Now I just need to wait for a time when i will be in critical need of my phone in 6 hours to start this process.;);)
  8. kuhnto

Thread Upgrade path from xXx no limits 10.2 to OOS 9.0.5?

I have seen some simlar posts, but in my case the phone is unencrypted. Currently TWRP3.2.1-1. I am thinking of going back to stock OOS and reinstalling twrp and magisk. I have a full backup through twrp and sd backup through adb, so I am not worried about losing anything. What's is the...
  9. kuhnto

Post TWRP and ROOT for Tab 4 8/10 (Plus) (TB-8704X/F/V,TB-X704L/F, TB-8504X/F, TB-X304L/F)

Thank You! Don't know what I was thinking! :o
  10. kuhnto

Post TWRP and ROOT for Tab 4 8/10 (Plus) (TB-8704X/F/V,TB-X704L/F, TB-8504X/F, TB-X304L/F)

looking for TWRP and root So I finally have some free time to play with getting Magisk on my TB-8704V. I followed the steps on the first page and am stuck right out of the gate. I am running Android 7.1.1. When I run fastboot I get: C:\Users\user1\Downloads>fastboot boot...
  11. kuhnto

Post [APP][MOD]Spectrum TV [Project BETA][CLOSED BY ADMINS]

So far so good here.
  12. kuhnto

Post [APP][3.21.16] TWC TV - VZW/ADB/HDMI checks removed & watch away from home!!

Just a reminder to use the new thread located here for the latest info .. https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3847520
  13. kuhnto

I do the same thing. I use dynamic dns service to make sure my domain is always correctly pointing to my current ip address from spectrum. The service is pretty cheap. Dd-wrt router firmware will poll and update as needed which is nice
  14. kuhnto

I have been able to do this, but it requires you to VPN to your home network. My configuration is as follows: - Dd-wrt router at home running openvpn - Download and install "openvpn for Android" - determine the ip address that spectrum reaches out to for content. (This can be a pain but I ran...
  15. kuhnto

Post [APP][3.21.16] TWC TV - VZW/ADB/HDMI checks removed & watch away from home!!

Ibuprophen, You have done a great job so far. Tank you again for the effort. I agree that taking this ito a new thread would be good a I definately understand that this is a part time project. What you have done already is awesome. I did try out the Netflix app, both stable and beta on my...