• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kura808

1. K

Post [ROM] [ deb || flo ] AICP - 13.1 - O 8.1 | OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES

Anyone experiencing standby drain on the recent nightlies? It seems that since the ending of May, my flo hasn't been deep sleeping. It's constantly at 384mhz. Clean wipe and tried several other nightlies and they still have the same deep sleep issue. It's odd because my last backup on may 22...
  2. K

Post [ROM] [Titan / Moto G 2014] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **crDroid**v3.8.3

I had a similar errors when I tried rooting and flashing this ROM when my phone had 6.0. What version of android are you running? I downgraded to 5.0.2 then reflashed twrp then flashed this ROM. Amazingly it worked!
  3. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2 r27] OmniRom [13/07/2017][FLO][Kernel version: V3.4.113]

Did you try using other beans gapps? I had the same issue and I read somewhere it was due to the gapps. Flashed a couple then I found a version that was compatible then it worked.
  4. K

Post [ROM][7.1.1][Beanstalk][OFFICIAL][DU-Features]

Just wanted to stop by and tell you thank you. I've been wanting to tinker with my old phones so I finally took the leap and unlocked my bootloader/rooted my old ATT M8. This is the first rom I flashed ever on my M8. I have to say, this rom runs amazing. Battery life and the smoothness makes me...
  5. K

Post HTC 10 updates thread

Nougat update worked great up until the new Google play services automatically updated. Prior to the Nougat update, I was having issues with Google play services killing my battery so I uninstalled the current version and ran the October version. Then this morning google play services updated...
  6. K

Post Another free gift package from HTC

I got my gift too! Really nice of HTC to send these unexpected gifts. ? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  7. K

Post HTC 10 Camera Thread

A few pics. First 2 are 1.53 Last one is 1.80 from last night (this one was raining quite hard so I just took it quickly then ran back in the house) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  8. K

Post HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

I posted in the other thread. I have a sharp panel and I live in the US. I ordered from HTC directly. In the beginning my panel was very pink at ALL angles unlike those extreme angles reported. I've been using my 10 for almost a week. The pink is still there but not as substantial as when I...
  9. K

Post [POLL] What panel type do you have on your HTC 10 (main s820 variant)

I'm from the US. I have a sharp panel. The pinkness is very visible at slightly below 50% brightness (I have vivid at max cold) even at normal viewing angles. Whites are quite a difference compared to my m8 screen. Though max brightness for both seem about the same, both can be blindly bright. I...
  10. K

Post HTC 10 Shipping Thread

Preordered 5/3 Shipping confirmation 5/9 Tracking says it'll be here today 5/10. Not bad if it gets here in 2 days. Shipping to Hawaii takes forever sometimes. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  11. K

Post Lollipop Update finally hit my phone

Strange because I'm getting better battery life compared to 4.4.4. CPU usage is still high but I noticed it deep sleeps more. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  12. K

Post Lollipop drop is ridiculous

Any impressions on the update? I'm on stock 4.4.4 nonrooted and for some reason CPU is always 80-90% ever since that update. Did factory reset twice and same thing. My phone isn't hot or anything. Battery life is okay tho but I'm hoping this update resolves the high CPU usage. Sent from my...
  13. K

Post [OFFICIAL] Android Lollipop Discussion (Android Lollipop Released)

That's true. I got the ota notification yesterday. The update was about 389mb I believe. I didn't want to update so I just ignored the notification. Checked my notification bar today and the update notification is gone. Under settings, it says I'm currently up to date. Sent from my Nexus 7...
  14. K

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 [Android 4.4.4]

Just an update. This Rom gets really good Battery life. Granted I don't have the SIM card in my Aria anymore. CM9 would kill my battery after 2 or 3 days. This Rom gives maybe 4 or 5. I don't use my Aria as much anymore except for streaming music or tinkering. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using...