Recent content by kuroneko007

1. K

Post [ROM][11]LineageOS 18/18.1 Z4Tablet[SGP712/771]

Just wanted to say, the new ROM is amazing! Very stable and great battery life. Installed Nova launcher and it is running smooth as butter. Thank you so much!
  2. K

Confirmed, works! Thanks again.
  3. K

Thank you so much! Edit: unfortunately, I tried the same ROM and also got bootloop after factory wipe/dirty flash. Back to 20210321 for now. (SGP712)
  4. K

Will there be any new versions of this or is it better to change to another ROM?
  5. K

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 3a ElementalX 3.06 (Android 11)

Will flashing this kernel disable Google Pay / Safety Net etc? I use a lot of banking apps on my phone. Haven't rooted for a few years so I'm kind of rusty.
  6. K

Thread Japan Version 602SO (Softbank)

I just got this phone through my carrier, SoftBank. Does anyone know if it is possible to flash overseas FTF files to the Japan version? I don't care about losing things like FeLiCa and OneSeg, would just prefer an overseas firmware with less SoftBank bloat.
  7. K

Post Xperia Z4 tablet and Android 7.0 Nougat

You can't until we get a new kernel from Androplus, but that won't happen until Sony release the Nougat kernel source code.
  8. K

Post [Guide] restore DRM on Nougat

Tested and working with Nougat. Your instructions are wrong but I followed the original thread.
  9. K

I selected the option to wipe user data with flash tool.
  10. K

Installed the FTF for the SGP712. Basically everything works great, except for the one known bug of switching audio outputs. When I plug in my headphones, I don't get any sound, which is a shame for a multimedia device. I'll probably stick with this until the official fix release though, as I...
  11. K

Did anyone capture the FTF while it was available? SGP712
  12. K

Post [ROM][7.0] Test Build of 7.0

Build info and display settings showing night light option
  13. K

New build is up: - New base, build is now NDE63X (7.1.0_r7) - Re-enabled night mode - automatically enabled, turn off in display settings if you don't like it. Working: Most things, wifi, Bluetooth, SD card etc Not working: - Camera (front and rear) - 5Ghz wifi - Battery life is not great -...
  14. K

Hi andralex and great to see you in this thread. First up, I have to say I'm not a dev, just a guy who knows a little bit of Linux and Java. So this is a learning experience from me, and any help or advice you can provide is really appreciated. I'm pretty busy during the week so I plan to be...
  15. K

I used the latest SuperSU from the official thread. And I don't have any screen issues.