• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kurtschmeichel

1. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Mi11x Camera Recording with Portrait Mode

There is a blurry background mode for video recording! When in "Video" mode, tap the magic wand icon on top. Then choose "Bokeh" instead of "Beautify" and adjust the slider to your needs.
  2. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Need help rooting the Poco F3

Which version do you need?
  3. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Slower response fingerprint after update.

Maybe it is linked to the 3GB memory extension? I read some people noticed better overall performance with this feature turned off. Since I turned it off immediately, I didn't have the chance to compare. It's in Additional Settings > Memory Extension
  4. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Slower response fingerprint after update.

No problem here. Fingerprint sensor response time hasn't changed.
  5. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Please I need a boot.img from 12.5.6.0. RKHEUXM Global necessarily

To complete this thread, here is how I extracted the boot.img from the recovery file: - Download the recovery file from here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/alioth/stable%20beta/V12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM/ - Unzip it, you will find a payload.bin file inside. - Download this command line tool for...
  6. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Please I need a boot.img from 12.5.6.0. RKHEUXM Global necessarily

If everything works OK, then it's fine :) When the official 12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM is published, you can still patch and flash its boot.img again, in order to be sure you have the right one. I will do it. Or just wait for the Android 12 update.
  7. kurtschmeichel

Please read my previous post again. You can get a boot.img from the recovery file!
  8. kurtschmeichel

Hi. I used the boot.img from the 12.5.6 "Stable Beta" released a few weeks ago. I read somehere, here, that it is the same built as the one released over OTA a couple of days ago. And so far it's working fine. I have wifi and sound. It is a recovery file, but you can unzip it and then use a...
  9. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Is it safe to re lock bootloader?

Same here. It worked only after clearing cache of the Google Play Store on official MIUI with Magisk.
  10. kurtschmeichel

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Perfect GCam for Poco F3

Just hit restore and you should be fine.
  11. kurtschmeichel

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Perfect GCam for Poco F3

Hi thanks for your settings. At first impression, the pictures look nice with your XML. I will test drive Gcam for a while with it.
  12. kurtschmeichel

Post Question Unable to install Netflix after rooting

Thanks, this worked for me. But I used official current Magisk 23.0… not the Canary build. ;)
  13. kurtschmeichel

Post Question How to root by patching boot.img, having issues with firmware

The "fastboot" version should work, there should be a boot.img inside. Redmi K40 China Stable Fastboot V12.5.6.0.RKHCNXM 11.0 5.2 GB 2021-08-13 Download