Recent content by KutuluKid

1. K

Thread Hello, quick question

So moms has a ZTE zmax. Everything seems to be working fine but there is a blinking red indicator light in the top left corner. Does anybody have any idea what this is indicating?
  2. K

Thread What to do with a spare Nexus 4

So, I gave my wife my N5 and got a N6, so now I have her old N4 to play with. I have thought about using it as a HUD in my truck, but I thought I would ask for ideas of what to do with it. I've already got a PC connected to my projector for media, and a Chromecast, so media center is not what I...
  3. K

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 {Hammerhead} (09/09/16)

I figured that was the case, So avoid the GPlay store update and keep the black out theme. There isn't a way to permanently dismiss the option to update them? The Google Play Services, I can or cannot update that one?
  4. K

DUTBO Gapps question OK, so when in the Play Store and prompted for updates to apps included in the DUTBO Gapps package can I update them or not? What will happen if I do? Also Gplay services update prompt after installing GPhotos, is that safe to install? Thanks again..
  5. K

Awesome!!! Thank you for the help. By the way love the ROM!!
  6. K

Bootloop issue OK, so I have the latest stable DU and DUTBO flashed using the latest TWRP, working fine but.... I tried enabling immersive mode, then the device restarts and goes into a bootloop on the DU lollipop logo and never goes past. I've had to reflash the ROM and DUTBO every time I need...
  7. K

Hello Okay, so I unlocked the Boot loader a while back and have twrp 2.6.3.1 and root access. I just wanted to make sure I have my steps right as I haven't flashed a ROM since the last stable DU for KitKat. I D/L'd the latest stable and TBO gapps, what folder do I place them in? After that I...
  8. K

Post Nexus 4 - No Service

No Service No service on device for a few hours now. Carrier is MetroPCS and I am wondering if the T-Mobile merger might have something to do with this? I am really hoping this is not a hardware issue. Scratch that, called MPCS customer service and did a reboot and pulled the sim card out...
  9. K

Just a extra precaution. I've done it on previous devices. Did it on my previous GPE N5. Why would they put the option there if there was no need to do so? I was just surprised to see that 5.0.1 can't do this without root. Root requires a wipe, I know it will not wipe APN settings, but I have...
  10. K

Not really a DU question So, I got all the driver issues worked out on Win 8.1. I did a backup thru Wug's Kit and noticed that to backup APN settings, the device must be rooted on 5.0.1. Is there any other way to back this up? I might be to overly cautious, but I know it does a full wipe before...
  11. K

question Does DU have a ota feature?
  12. K

Post [Q&A] [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 {Hammerhead} (10/17/14)

Fast charge tile? Is there anyone here who could explain what fast charging is? Obviously, it allows you to charge your battery faster. I meant the details like does or need a specific cable, kernel, etc...