Recent content by kva1992

1. K

Post [GUIDE][RECOVERY][ROM] Xiaomi/Fengmi/Wemax Mi Led/Laser Projector/TV

do you remember where you found the system update app? I can't seem to locate it in the systems / app/ directory
  2. K

Hey, Thank you for the response. I figured out the system update was the issue and was able to freeze it using titanium backup was still in the process of making sure everything worked fine when you mentioned this. Thank you for the response!
  3. K

Ngl I was considering this wish there was a way to install a custom Rom for this projector would solve so many issues. Thank you for the response.
  4. K

Question, I have the wemax one pro (rainman) and my project has entered somewhat of a loop where it keeps trying to auto update after a little while. Is there anything I can do to prevent it from restarting constantly? It doesn't even ask me if I want to continue, it just randomly does it...
  5. K

Post Question Google maps question

It works perfectly fine for me?
  6. K

Post Question Anyone having issues with VoWiFi NA version?

How would I set that up using magisk module? One Issue I have noticed is the wifi calling turns itself off after a while. sometimes it works for several hours other times maybe a day but then turns off and I have to restart the phone and run the command again.
  7. K

Well, when I'm talking to the advanced Technical team I am not talking to customer service reps... I talked to a customer service rep and they forwarded me to the IT team. Considering they are called advanced technical teams I would assume they are in IT. whereas the initial person I talked to...
  8. K

Thread Question Problem with Asus volte App

I've been trying to enable VoWifi by default but for whatever reason I cannot permanently enable it. I even unlocked bootloader and installed root but still no luck. I have been trying to enable VoWifi using the AsusVolte app but the app doesn't work at all. It keeps asking if I have root. Not...
  9. K

Yeah it's stupid I ended up talking to advanced tech support and the guy has never heard of ROG phone 5 and said I should return it cuz it seems like it's a hardware issue.... I'm like dude it's your system not giving me proper access's and authorizing my phone... He's like I guess you know more...
  10. K

It's so stupid wish they enabled it by default would make all our lives easier
  11. K

Sure here you go *#*#3642623344#*#* You should be able to copy and paste if that doesn't work try pasting but delete the last * and add it manually. If that still doesn't work just manually type it in. But I tested it out a few times nd it works even turned on airplane mode and it works. Wi-fi...
  12. K

Yup just have to manually enable it Everytime it boots up but if you root it you can set the props and it will be permanent. In the process of doing that atm.
  13. K

Post General Asus ROG Phone 5 RAW Firmware Flash File Fastboot WW-ROM

will this work for the Asus I005DC? if not where could i get that stock Rom?
  14. K

Post How To Guide Asus ROG phone 5: unlock bootloader and root guide

So once I flashed the boot.img my internet and mobile internet are not working. I cannot turn it on at all. So I factory reset it to see if that would fix the issue. That was a big mistake... Now I cannot even get into the phone because there is no way to connect to the internet to log into the...
  15. K

It actually does work