• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by kvrjsoni

1. kvrjsoni

Thread [APP] Protanica - Wallpapers HD

Download Protanica for amazing high quality wallpapers Experience a quick and hassle-free way to set your new wallpaper to your homescreen Our prime FOCUS being Speed and Fluidity of the app FEATURES - Easily set wallpapers - Favorites Section - Wallpaper sharing feature - Quick Loading - Fast...
  2. kvrjsoni

Post [ROM] [7.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 14.1 for Nexus 5 [16/11/2016]

I'm facing an issue with the proximity sensor during the call, after i put the phone on my ear the screen goes black (that's normal) but if i want to end the call there is no way to do that, the screen just stays black , End call with power button also doesn't work Anybody else facing such an issue?
  3. kvrjsoni

Post [ROM][N5][6.0.1_r54][MTC19Z] Chroma 07/07/2016

So how do I root? I even flashed SuperSU from the chain fire site, still went into bootloop
  4. kvrjsoni

How to root? If I root via TWRP phone goes into bootloop.
  5. kvrjsoni

Post [THEME][CM13][CM12/12.1] Nature UI

Maybe your download was unfinished, try downloading again and installing, i checked on my device its working perfectly
  6. kvrjsoni

Post [THEME][CM13][CM12/12.1] Nature UI

Can you provide the logcat?
  7. kvrjsoni

Thread [THEME][CM13][CM12/12.1] Nature UI

Nature UI is designed to bring you the experience, the elegance, the spirit of Mother Nature in your hands. This theme includes various colors and elements of nature implemented in various ways to give you an awesome experience of the beauty of nature! Some Screens First try it from...
  8. kvrjsoni

Thread [THEME][CM13][CM12/12.1] Darkwaters [DARK]

A Dark Theme with blue color This theme mainly concentrates on black as the base and Blue as a primary color Some Screens Download it from Play Store : Here You can find more details there Do leave your reviews and suggestions on the play store or below.
  9. kvrjsoni

Thread [THEME][CM13][CM12/12.1] Oceanic Aura [DARK]

A Dark Theme made for Oceanic Fans also for everyone else This theme mainly concentrates on black as the base and Ocean Blue as a primary color Some Screens Download it from from the attachment below or from the Play Store : Here You can find more details there Do leave your reviews and...
  10. kvrjsoni

Google Now on tap not working on latest build 11/08 Anyone else having the same problem?
  11. kvrjsoni

Thread [THEME][CM12][CM12.1][Dark] Bright Red - Dark CM12 Theme

Experience the Brightest shade of Red Try Bright Red Best Combination of Black and Red Here are some screens Whats Themed? Framework System UI Status Bar Navigation Bar Browser Calculator Calendar Contacts Dialer Gallery Keyboard Messaging Settings Sound Recorder Google Play Store Google...
  12. kvrjsoni

Post [APP]Minimal Cleaner: Light! Efficient! Powerful![4.0+]

Amazing It Stands out from other Cleaners Donate version is Extremely Minimal I Love how it Frees up RAM Highly Recommended for legacy devices
  13. kvrjsoni

Thread [THEME] [CM12] [CM12.1] [Dark] Strange Orange

Experience the Strangeness of Orange Try Strange Orange Best Combination of Orange and Black Here are some Screens Whats Themed? Framework System UI Status Bar Navigation Bar Browser Calculator Calendar Contacts Dialer Gallery Keyboard Messaging Settings Sound Recorder Google Play Store...
  14. kvrjsoni

Thread [THEME] [CM12] [CM12.1] [Dark] Strange Orange

Experience the Strangeness of Orange Try Strange Orange Best Combination of Orange and Black Here are some Screens Whats Themed? Framework System UI Status Bar Navigation Bar Browser Calculator Calendar Contacts Dialer Gallery Keyboard Messaging Settings Sound Recorder Google Play Store...
  15. kvrjsoni

Post [THEME][CM13][CM12/12.1][SUBSTRATUM]Uranium UI-A colorful look!

Real Nice.. Great work :thumbup: Sent from my Nexus 5