Recent content by kwitu

1. K

Post [Q&A][5.1.1][Development] Cyanogenmod 12.1

Flickering suddenly gone. For good. So I thought I should update my feedback. No new release flashed yet. It is just gone. No idea why. Enviado desde mi Xperia SP mediante Tapatalk
  2. K

I have never had this problem in previous releases of cm 12.1 for xperia sp nor other roms. We will see when i flash later releases :) thanks for the tips. Enviado desde mi Xperia SP mediante Tapatalk
  3. K

I have wiped cache and dalvik, reflashed 0617 and flashed tangerine 4.0. Flickering still exists, it's barely noticeable but existant. Anyone else having this problem? Or anyone can confirm no flickering with their 0617? Did you do a clean install, like total wipe?
  4. K

Did you do a clean install or just flashed over old ROM?
  5. K

Anyone experiencing screen flickering after flashing 1706? I had ~0606 release with standard kernel and now I'm experiencing screen flickering. Any ideas why? How to fix it? I have not performed clean install, because it's the same ROM with few fixes. Did anybody do a clean install and does...
  6. K

Thread Application compatibility check

Hello. I need your help guys, this will take you only few seconds but could greatly help me. I wanted to know if by any chances are you able to install this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezio.multiwii&hl=en on your Xperia SP. If you are able to, please tell me your...
  7. K

Post [Q] How to install recovery in a phone which can't start

Good you managed to fix it and posted it back here with a solution. So few people do it. On the side note, link you provided does not work, please fix if you can:)
  8. K

Post [ROM] [JB 4.3] Sony Original Pure Stock ROM 12.1.A.1.205/207 v3 FINAL [SLIM]

I know about wiping everything, don't worry I have done that. After using the ROM for ~2 weeks with built-in kernel I can say it's the most smooth, responsive and battery lasting rom ever. I am so happy with it, good job dev!
  9. K

Post Why does every ROM I try get worse with time?

I could give you a tip about Facebook app and Messenger. There is an app that lets you chat using Facebook app, meaning you can get rid of Messenger. Google it and you will find it, I can't recall the name now.
  10. K

Post Why does every ROM I try get worse with time?

I have a feeling you are installing too many apps running in background at once. My phone is super smooth, fast and responsive. I just either close apps after I am done with them (kill process) or don't install trash. Deleting some in-build rom apps which you never use could also help.
  11. K

Post [ROM] [JB 4.3] Sony Original Pure Stock ROM 12.1.A.1.205/207 v3 FINAL [SLIM]

Just downgraded from KitKat CM11 to this. So smooth and pretty. However I had a soft brick after flashing and then no baseband issue which both are fixed now. I've found two major issues bugging me recently: -When you go out of WiFi range, and then come back (like leaving home etc) it won't...
  12. K

Post [Help] My Xperia SP Doesnt turns on

Read guides more carefully. You wipe everything before installing a new ROM. Wipe, reinstall.
  13. K

Post [Q&A] [ROM][UB][4.4.4][SP] Carbon Rom KK Unofficial {built from source}

Can you enter fastboot mode? Holding up arrow key plug your phone to a PC via USB. Make sure you are equipped with latest drivers (sony PC companion) and adb/fastboot drivers you can find here on the forums.
  14. K

Post [FXP] CyanogenMod 11 Android KITKAT 4.4 Discussion

I have just moved from 12.1.a.1.205 stock rom to CM 11 nightly available at their official website. However I flashed Williams Kernel so I heard it makes your battery last longer. I set min frequency to 487MHz, max to default 1728MHz and I/O scheduler to CFQ. Mind sharing your settings guys? Do...