• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by KyleKutta

1. KyleKutta

Post Samsung to brick the Note 7

Umm... of course it will. . What are they gonna do?? Hack in to the non-updaters and do it themselves?
  2. KyleKutta

Post Who's still rocking the Note 7

Still have my PH1 OG before the recall phone. . . Doing fine here
  3. KyleKutta

Post Verizon Cancelled my Note 7 payments

i still have the og note 7. got it right before the recall hit in september. . as far as i can tell its free for me as well. i made one payment and was even refunded for that!! LoL
  4. KyleKutta

Post [TOOL/UTILITY][TWRP][3.0][RECOVERY] TWRP 3.0.2-0 TeamWin Recovery Project 4/5

here's a dropbox link that I move the file to https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvywxb3x4zdaejx/last_log.text It wouldn't let me attach it or I'm doing something wrong? oh yea, i got it from root/cache/recovery is that right?
  5. KyleKutta

Post [TOOL/UTILITY][TWRP][3.0][RECOVERY] TWRP 3.0.2-0 TeamWin Recovery Project 4/5

I'm not sure anyone else has this problem and I've searcher for it, but just don't know how to word it really. Pretty much whenever I'm in recovery (2.7.2.1 or any other version) and try to perform an action i.e. wipe cache and Dalvik cache or any other suchaction it will do it but will also...
  6. KyleKutta

Post [GPS FIXED][KK][TW][4.4.2]N7105XXUFND3[PORT][S5-FEAT]

Did you also have to flash the MJ9 firmware?
  7. KyleKutta

Post [GPS FIXED][KK][TW][4.4.2]N7105XXUFND3[PORT][S5-FEAT]

To those of you who are still having problem actually getting this ROM to boot up, has anyone figured it out yet? I've flash this ROM at least 8 times with different recoveries (TWRP 2.6.3.2/2.7.0.1 and Phillz) and still wont boot up!! DRIVING ME NUTS-O!! F.Y.I.. I CAN successfully flash any...
  8. KyleKutta

Post [OFFICIAL] General Q&A's for N3BULA

The OTA 3.0 is missing the META-INF, just go to the OPs first post and scroll down to downloads. You'll see the new build there.
  9. KyleKutta

Post don't know if this helps anyone

I had that same sorta situation when i had the Galaxy Fascinate.. Odin just would not work for me, I spent days and days trying to figure out what the problem was and it ended up been that my "new" phone was actually a Re-man!! Dont know why that would be it but after i got an actual new phone...
  10. KyleKutta

Post 4.3 Verizon Note 2 Release time and area

Yep!! Just helped a friend at work with his OTA
  11. KyleKutta

Post 4.3 Verizon Note 2 Release time and area

Casual wont work unless you use Windows7. I had the same problem myself on my slow ass XP computer, ended up having to root in at work :). FU Verizon!!
  12. KyleKutta

Post SynergyROM r484 AOSP theme v1.7 - 4/22/13

Sweet!! :) Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app