Recent content by kylemd

1. K

Post New Joying Android 10 UIS7862 Octacore 1.8GHz (4GB RAM, 64GB flash)

My unit runs at 60 at ambient (23°C). Worthwhile question...
  2. K

Failing that is it not possible to use the proprietary driver blobs and the MCU control apps posted here?
  3. K

I also found the BSP and kernel source codes, very recently uploaded. BSP source on Github Github root of unisoc-android that has tons of other things I do not yet understand in there The same guy has a bootloader unlock tool on his personal Github. @surfer63 is this of any interest to you?
  4. K

Hey guys, Here's some info for my UIS7862 based unit for my 1st Gen/GG Mazda 6. I believe it is the same as the Joying units, both made by FYT. Bought it from ZWNav on Aliexpress - seller has been pretty helpful, which is good because it didn't come with an install manual. I've run Device HW...
  5. K

Post [GCAM] [MOD] UltraCam v8 [12.02.2021 update]

Hi there, I'm having issues with V8 on the most recent build of Project 404 on umi. Attached logcat. It works fantastic on this device under crDroid - any ideas as to what the issue is?
  6. K

Post [10.0] LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 6

Clean your earpiece out with Blu-Tac. I have to clean mine once a fortnight or so.
  7. K

Post Google Camera by Urnyx05

Xiaomi Mi6 crashes on front camera photo Hey Urnyx05, I'm having an issue with the front camera crashing upon taking a photo. Fantastic port otherwise. - Camera2 Test (included description) (Attached log from Camera2Test, renamed from html to txt as I couldn't upload html directly.) - Phone...
  8. K

Post Google Camera by Urnyx05

Crash with front camera on Xiaomi Mi6 [DELETED, forgot to mention]
  9. K

Post [GUIDE] Automatic dual sim switching on latest official OTA

Spent a few hours trying to figure this out for Oreo only to find your post about 5s before I found the solution myself! Many thanks. I've linked your post here to go with my N-only guide.
  10. K

Post [EOL] Resurrection Remix-OS 6.2.1

Hi NeoArian, I'm trying to use a Google Camera version with telephoto lens support but I can't seem to get it running. Does this ROM support using the telephoto camera or am I missing something? Below post from other thread showing setup used.
  11. K

Post [Support][Feedback] GCam HDR+ for Mi6

Hi fu24, I can't seem to get any of your mods to work. In Camera2 Test it only shows Cameras 0 and 1. When switching to the telephoto lens the Camera app crashes. I then have to reinstall the app to get back into the camera. Any ideas? Is there any debug info I can get for you to help? Mi6 All...
  12. K

Post [GUIDE] [ROOT] Switch off individual SIMs with Tasker.

Sorry for not updating this - I have discovered this method only works on Nougat ROMs. Haven't looked into a fix for Oreo yet, but I will soon.
  13. K

Post Google Camera HDR+

I also tried this with cstark27_GCam_5.1.018_24_tele_v0.1a.apk with and without module. Both FC. I'm not easily confused but all these different camera combos have got me scratching my noggin :confused:
  14. K

Post [OFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 for sagit

Sorry for such an off-topic post, but who is Ivan? Guessing he is somebody working at Xiaomi? Great to hear that the LOS team has contacts there if that is the case.