Recent content by kyleongwl

1. K

Post Question How to make Nova default launcher?

i use Poco Launcher Under Setting, search "Def" and chang..all is fine Thing to note. Cannot work with gestures ...as will crash Only use navigation button
  2. K

Post Question Am I the only one?

i just had mine....and all in fine 1. Living in SGP (asia) 1. Netflix - ok 2. Disney+ - Ok
  3. K

Post General What not to do with China ROM

this make sense... Upgrade is ok (lower to high) downgrade is nok (high to low) Currently with CN 12.0.13... Official Rom will be unsafe (as they are 12.0.6 at nest) Xiaomi.eu Rom will be safe (if choose 12.5 version)
  4. K

" fastboot loop" is discouraging... guess will stick to China rom til better visibilities.
  5. K

this rom flashing is getting "interesting" 1. wipe to factory after 12.0.13 OTA 2. after unlock., flash Xiaomi.eu rom. Dont flash Official Rom I still has 4days...and now wondering if just stay in CHina ROM is easier
  6. K

Post General MI 11 Ultra/Pro - Official MIUI Firmware List

kinda confused. based on Mi Community, there is no Mi 11 Ultra Global Rom. The customised rom, eu.rom, has higher MIUI version This thread has...and the EEA looks like the "global rom"that most Youtubers are mentioning (MiUI 12.0.3) So I guess the EEA version is what most are "watching"on...
  7. K

Post Exynos Variant?

There is only SD varaint for this handset
  8. K

Post Settings menu lags (Solved)

Does not work as well...perhaps it's the format of my number? Sign in through email..and after several authentication, it will prompt for phone number +CountryCodePhone number (+CountryCode)Phone number?
  9. K

Post Settings menu lags (Solved)

i'm lost... When i click on the "My Oppo" app, it will prompt blah blah.. I guess will needs to register through email then after prompt "bound by number" and here is where i'm lost. no matter the format i place the number..i..t just dont work
  10. K

Post [ROM][AROMA][4.2.1][Iocean x7] GammaRom v2.0 [Youth|Turbo|Plus|Elite]

I had tried to re-flash rom but still the same. perhaps it with xperia launcher?
  11. K

this 2.0 feels superb smooth. some qn 1) Uses Xperia launcher...is normal that the "wallpaper" is not full screen? 2) The signal bar is white..could change to 1.5 colors? Edit. uses Gravitybox for item 2
  12. K

finally took the plunge into this ROM (for my elite..Youth uses others) 1st hour feel..not bad. Curious 1) why not install with Google launcher? (and all the Kit Kat thingy?Clock, camera...)Yes..it makes it more Nexus 5. 2) Why the based Elite Stock of Jul and not Sep?
  13. K

Post Iocean X7 Elite Bricked ('BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032))

same as u..but differ phone model.(N9589) had a few upgrd...til the recent brick it. Tried a few version of flash tool and still the same :(
  14. K

Post [Q] MTK 6577 vs 6589

I had this unit..and the dual core as well. Try those GPU benchmark..(around half of the score of S4, HTC One etc) I had a problem though...i can received sms but could not send any out. Nevertheless....impressive. (bluetooth, auto brightness, reasonable WIFI range...)