Recent content by kylew1212

1. kylew1212

Post [ROM][4.4][Unofficial] OmniROM for N8000/N8010/N8013

I am experiencing a slight lag as well. Its not bad, and barely even noticeable (until mentioned I didn't notice). Also, I've found a few other random issues as well. 1. When opening stock camera app, it defaults to front camera (no big deal) however when in try to rotate to the back camera...
  2. kylew1212

Post [Guide] Install cLK, cLK 1.5, CWM and a NAND rom

System is the space used for your rom. When you install a rom, all the files go to a certain place and that is the system partition. Boot is the partition for files pertaining to booting up your cellphone such as ppp for clk or rmnet, the scripts for hardware etc. Cache I think is partition...
  3. kylew1212

You are missing the drivers for clk. Check to make sure everything is installed correctly.
  4. kylew1212

Post [LINUX] [MAC OSX] Universal Nexus Linux Toolkit v2.3.0 (Unlock, Root, CWM, Factory)

Thanks! Also thanks for making something on linux.
  5. kylew1212

Post [ROM][4.1.1][7.11.12] v3 Jelly Belly!!! w/ AwesomeBeats™ Nothin But Butter!!!!

When using stock jelly bean, I get the message that "Messaging is sending a large number of sms messages, allow or deny." Can I disable that security feature with this rom? I attached a screenshot of the error. This error is so annoying!
  6. kylew1212

Post [LINUX] [MAC OSX] Universal Nexus Linux Toolkit v2.3.0 (Unlock, Root, CWM, Factory)

This looks awesome! I'm glad you made something available to linux users! I have a few questions though because I am new to the Galaxy Nexus. Q. When unlocking the bootloader doesn't this delete all data from phone? Q2. If unlocking the bootloader doesn't delete my data, will rooting my...
  7. kylew1212

First, all you need is hspl and radio, Second, you would be uninstalling magldr, but putting clk in its place. *if you uninstall magldr with a broken USB then their is no way to go back! Third, yes you would just install clk Fourth, I think clk 1.5 does have the latest recovery but if not it...
  8. kylew1212

On the computer version thanks is on the left side of every post. On a mobile app long press on any post will pop up a menu with a thank option. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
  9. kylew1212

Post [13 Mar 2012] Stock MIUI (Very Stable) [cLK/MAG]

I don't think I still have my old Roms :/ .. however I will try to start cooking more asap. Keep in mind that I have a life, and things but I will start back. I probably will only work on a tweaked version though. Kylew1212 Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  10. kylew1212

Post [13 Mar 2012] Stock MIUI (Very Stable) [cLK/MAG]

It worked well. It seemed stable, however after a few days of using it the text under the app disappeared, but everything continued to work smoothly. I removed the stock launcher and replaced it with go launcher ex. I may start development back up since I have a spare phone now. Especially if...
  11. kylew1212

Post Multimedia Only Rom

You could try removing apk file from whatever ROM you wanted. Like phone.apk etc, no promises that this would work but it would be worth a shot. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  12. kylew1212

Glad you got it going :) Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
  13. kylew1212

Post HTC HD2 stuck on white HTC screen

I'm not exactly sure what's going wrong, but something isn't installing correctly. Task 29 wipes your phone so you have nothing (aka the white screen you're talking about) try rebooting your computer and then go and install clk again. If everything works correctly it should work. This is true...
  14. kylew1212

Post 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA rolling out NOW for GSM devices!

+1 Clearing the Framework data does work, and force closing. I had to do this 4-5 times in different combinations, but now JellyBean is installing. :laugh:
  15. kylew1212

Post I know everyone loves ICS but GB is faster

I agree completely. It was the same with the hd2. When I bought my phone it honestly had the best hardware of any phone available at that time. But hardware can only do so much... the software was junk ..windows mobile 6.5, it was so slow that I couldn't listen to music and text at the same...