Recent content by L.Lmar

1. L.Lmar

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Magisk 20.4 flashable zip, can be updated to the latest via the app, but it seems versions after 20.4 do not survive LOS updates. Magisk app v.22 is fine p.s. Need to push sdcard quite deep so that it snaps into place
  2. L.Lmar

This version is good too
  3. L.Lmar

BTLowPower wakelocks are gone, good job!
  4. L.Lmar

Yes, have to install 20.4 first, then direct install upgrade from the app
  5. L.Lmar

lineage-17.1-20201027 no sound :crying:
  6. L.Lmar

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

For me if LPP_PROFILE set to 1 or 3 then there is no GNSS on LTE network, though it's working in 2G and 3G. And no any issue If LPP_PROFILE = 0 . Apparently AGPS is working as it gets ~10-12 satellites after cold start and internet off. It took ~70 sec. to 3D fix outdoor XTRA injection also...
  7. L.Lmar

This is weird because mine has permanent mac and I would like it to be random on public networks. I mean Wifi 802.11ac (link speed up to 433Mbps) for now it only handle N which is 200Mbps, and if router configured to 'AC only' wifi doesn't connect at all. I did not have this issue on previous...
  8. L.Lmar

Hello, WiFi 5Ghz on mode AC doesn't work, right? and MAC randomization is not implemented in LineageOS?
  9. L.Lmar

Post [App] ForceDoze - Force Doze mode after screen off, disable motion sensors, etc

Didn't work on my Z3Compact if no delay before Doze
  10. L.Lmar

Post How-to: root, keep and backup DRM keys, etc. [KitKat/Lollipops/Marshmallow/etc.]

If system is rooted you can try TWRP dd Install Method described here https://twrp.me/devices/sonyxperiaz3compact.html or if you on Windows, run install.bat from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3/general/recovery-root-mm-575-291-lb-t3435214 or install.bat of RecRootV4 from this post...
  11. L.Lmar

Post How-to: root, keep and backup DRM keys, etc. [KitKat/Lollipops/Marshmallow/etc.]

For marshmallow 6.0.1 on step 40 must flash flashable firmware and RecRootV4 otherwise you loose recovery and root