Recent content by Lagann888

1. L

Post China to UK swap?

No problem. Currently at work. Will let you know when I get home. This is my second Chinese phone. First one was Oppo Find X2 pro earlier this year, that was a disaster, couldnt replace a lot of default apps including the messaging app, some of the text was stuck in chinese. Even after I root...
  2. L

Post China to UK swap?

using Waze for my maps, like it better than google maps anyways, banking apps all working, transferred from phone clone. used App gallery for social media apps. Default mail app links to my gmail. Chrome for browser. Not using any voice assistant at this time.
  3. L

Post China to UK swap?

Yup! Have had it for a few days now. Absolutely love it. How is yours?
  4. L

Post Is there any Guide for GMS Mate 40 Pro Chinese?

Still working after EMUI 11 for Chinese version?
  5. L

Post China to UK swap?

I'm starting to have the same thoughts!! I ordered a Chinese M40 Pro Plus and its currently on its way. The good thing is that I dont really use google services too much and i know the chinese versions of these phones much easier to install google services. We will see how it goes!! We'll figure...
  6. L

Post Can someone with chinese Mate 40 Pro version please test this GMS installation

Congrats! i'm waiting for my Chinese M40 Pro Plus then i'll try also
  7. L

Post Mate 40 Pro+

Perfect! thank you so much. I can't believe the low light video was brighter on the main cam of the iphone vs the huawei!!
  8. L

Post Mate 40 Pro+

Thank you soooo much!! The recipients of the group test text received the messages in a group text right? Not individual
  9. L

Post Mate 40 Pro+

Can you guys try again after downloading the Textra app? This was once a workaround for this problem on older huawei phones. i.e. try to send a group mms text with the Textra app to see if replies come to the group instead of individually. Thanks a bunch!! If it does not work, then i can't...
  10. L

Post Mate 40 Pro+

That makes sense guys. Which means group sms texting is not working and it did not form a group text. Thank you so much for trying both of you. Its a shame. I use whatsapp the majority of the time, but i have one group sms text going right now that i have to be a part of. Google messegang...
  11. L

Post Mate 40 Pro+

If you don't mind, and it would help me a lot. This is the only thing preventing my from getting a Chinese M40 pro plus or RS. Can you create a quick 2 person group text chat to see if it works? It would really help me in making my decision.
  12. L

Post Mate 40 Pro+

Any problems with group sms texts in the US? Reason I ask I had a chinese version Oppo find X2 pro last year and it was perfect except any time I sent group texts, the recipients would get them as individual pvt messages from me instead of a group. There was no work around. Since then, i've...
  13. L

Post Google Play Store/Services Tutorial on Mate 40 Pro/ Mate 40 RS?

Of course. Please make one please :) It would help a lot. I'm planning to buy a chinese M40 RS also.
  14. L

Post Can someone with chinese Mate 40 Pro version please test this GMS installation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk2WTufMazs Chinese M40 Pro , working google apps. He says that youtube and google playstore work flawlessly as well as google maps. Netflix needs to by downloaded with an apk rather than in the playstore and works fine. Banking apps work. I really hope he...
  15. L

Post Mate 40 Pro , no Assistant (Celia)

leoking, im assuming you have the global version of the M40pro right?