Recent content by Lamantin001

1. L

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Thank you for the reply! I've downloaded already the canary .bin file, bit I'm not quite sure what to do with it. :D I read sg like Magsik -> settings -> update channel -> canary. For me, under update channel I have stable, beta and custom, i clicked custom, typed in canary, but nothing...
  2. L

Hey guys! Thank you for the fix of the API issue. Now, 3rd party SN checkers show "passed" for me, magisk still shows failure messages, and my main concern is that my banking app still doesn't work. :/ I tried deleting the app completely, rebooting, and still upon opening the app, it immediately...
  3. L

Might be. But that would only mean that only magisk's built in checker would show an error, but none other checkers. Instead, for me, other checkers also show a cts profile error, on top of that, my banking app now detects root. It started today, until yesterday, it was working all fine.
  4. L

I tried both Safetynet Checker and Safetynet Test applications, both of them shows Basic integrity pass but CTSprofile fail, while Magisk shows both of them failed. :/
  5. L

Same here. Poco f1 stock rom but unlocked bl, root with magisk. Tried reinstalling the package, clearing cache, rebooting, resetting magiskhide, etc. None of the above seemed to work. Some apps still work as intended, but my banking app now detects root :/ Until yesterday it was working all...
  6. L

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Thanks! System.img flash solved the issue, but of course, magisk was gone, therefore miui overwrote custom recovery with stock, so I had to flash twrp from adb again, then flash magisk again in order to prevent the overwrite. I tried directly flashing v22.1 this time, but it didn't work. When I...
  7. L

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Hi developers! Today I wanted to update my magisk from the app from 22.0 to 22.1, but upon updating using direct install, my phone got into bootloop. After (or during) installing it just rebooted, but it always reboots into fastboot. It's a xiaomi pocophone f1 with latest stable miui global...
  8. L

Post phone booting into default recovery even after flashing twrp (xiaomi redmi note 4)

Update: I found the solution. I followed the steps in this article: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-can-i-keep-miui-from-overwrite-twrp-with-stock-recovery-after-a-rom-flash.3845348/
  9. L

Post phone booting into default recovery even after flashing twrp (xiaomi redmi note 4)

Okay, I was a bit too early with that. The next time I turned off the phone and tried booting to recovery (Vol up+pwr), I got booted into factory recovery (mi-recovery 3.0) :/
  10. L

I had the same issue on Poco F1 and this worked for me as well! Pleasant surprise. First result on google was this article and it worked, 2 minutes work. :D
  11. L

Post [Rom][MM][.238][LB/UB]☆|MoonWalker™ Amaluna ☆ Pro-Spect ☆ V5.2.0| ☆ D6603/33/53 ☆

Hey! I've been using this Rom for months now, and it's surprisingly doing well with battery time. Recently I've had issues with calculator. It's doing strange calculations. I attach 2 examples. If you know any possible fixes, please help! :D Thanks, have a nice day! :)
  12. L

Post [Rom][5.1.1][.264[LB/UB]☆|MoonWalker™ Epidemic Pro-Spect ☆ V10.5.0 ☆ D6603/33/53 ☆

Is it possible to make this kernel support loop devices with an additional flashable zip?
  13. L

Post [AROMA] RXSW Marshmallow Edition [4.0.0] [03/06/16] [6.0.1] [OTA]

Okay it wasn't the case... Throughout the afternoon my phone kept rebooting itself.. When i took it out of my pocket, i was shown the welcoming screen, and was asked to enter SIM PIN. Settings bugged in again too... Dunno what's causing it.. :/
  14. L

Post [Rom][MM][.238][LB/UB]☆|MoonWalker™ Amaluna ☆ Pro-Spect ☆ V5.2.0| ☆ D6603/33/53 ☆

Hi! I installed this rom today, both files plus the battery fix zip, but it seems like i lost root... At least i no longer have the superSU app, plus i cannot access /data folder (empty) with ES explorer. Any ideas? D6603, flashed from Aroma RXSW 4.0.0 (android 6.0.1 MM), UB, 3.0.2 TWRP, with...