Recent content by lambgx02

1. L

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Unihertz Atom L and XL [Alpha] [2021-05-10]

Interesting. Is there any advantage to reinstalling the official TEE firmware and then your lineageos build again? Or does your build completely replace the parts that differ? Gotcha. I was running an official firmware I modified to remove the red Chinese watermark that appears if you, say...
  2. L

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Unihertz Atom L and XL [Alpha] [2021-05-10]

Hey a-dead-trousers. :) It's nice to know someone's working on LineageOS for these devices, which, unsurprisingly have already been abandoned by Unihertz. Sigh. For the life of me I can't understand why smaller manufacturers don't just start with LineageOS, and then let the community take...
  3. L

Post [ROM][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Doh. Might order a second device to take a crack at it. Still no phones out there I'd prefer over the n9005.
  4. L

Post [ROM][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Sorry to ask; is SCO / bt calling still hosed on Oreo/Pie? No mention of it in recent search history. :)
  5. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][MediapadM5][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

Turns out there's actually an easier, permanent way baked into the ROM: Settings->OmniGears->Device Features->Disable hardware overlays Seems we're not the first to encounter this issue. :)
  6. L

It really is a piece of trash, this tablet, and **** Huawei for being ignorant greedy pricks, taking our community's hard work, and then stealing our personal property through bootloader locks. It should be illegal under right-to-repair and personal property ownership legislation. But, I...
  7. L

I'd like to start building and working on this; anyone know which device tree we should be breakfast'ing from?
  8. L

Post No Netflix, no Amazon Prime Video

Seems so bizarre to me that Google, Netflix, Amazon, etc., would be encouraging piracy by banning their paying customers from using the service. I'm honestly at a loss for words. I had this issue on my Note 3, which can't pass SafetyNet as it's under my control, not Google's. When Netflix...
  9. L

Post Bootloader Unlock Guide

Ah, crap. I saw the SHT-AL09 listed under their main Huawei bootloader unlocking service ($4) here: https://ministryofsolutions.com/huawei-bootloader-unlock-paid-service-html .. and placed my order. No one is responding via WhatsApp so I'll try email. edit - coming up on 36 hours and still...
  10. L

Does anyone here have the Chinese variant (C636)? If so, have you been able to successfully unlock it? edit Oh. Op does, ahaha. Op, if you're reading this, would you be able to run fastboot oem get-psid and paste the results (obfuscating the IMEI/SN, of course)?
  11. L

Ordered a code and installed all the software they listed yesterday. Haven't heard anything from them yet, but fingers crossed.
  12. L

Ok, guys .. I have a confession to make. Turns out the Tab S3 LTE's smallest version is too big for one of my applications - viewing screen for my Phantom 4. In a moment of weakness, I ordered an SHT-AL09 (C636), sealed, NIB, from an eBay'er, hoping that at least Huawei wouldn't see that...
  13. L

Tab S3 LTE is about as close as I can find. Slower, but AMOLED, and easily rootable. Going to pick one up tomorrow. I did email Huawei Canada's customer service to let them know their anti-root policy cost them a sale. Doubt they care, but at least they know.
  14. L

Yikes. Glad I found this thread. I was about to buy the M5 8.4, but since Huawei is making root/unlocking difficult, I'll buy a product from one of their competitors instead.
  15. L

Post [ROM][HLTE\TMO\CHN][OFFICIAL]*** Resurrection Remix N 5.8.5 ***[13.03.2018]

Same here. It did come back once a few weeks ago, but I wonder if somehow mpdecision ended up re-enabled. Quite a relief.