Recent content by lambrosbarca77

1. L

Post Question OnePlus 9 Pro Stock camera apk

I found the camera app version, not the 5.8.54 picture processing version! On APK Mirror there is only the 5.8.4 version!
  2. L

Can you share the pictureprocessing 5.8.54 APK?
  3. L

If you have an OnePlus 9/9Pro use an APK extractor from Play Store and you'll find all the system apps! Unless, OnePlus use different name for hasselblad's image processing!
  4. L

I'm not developer and I don't know how to use it! I just know to install APK files😄😄😄! I'm looking for 9 series version of picture processing to downloaded and install it... If it is possible... (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oneplus-ltd/com-oneplus-camera-pictureprocessing/)
  5. L

Ok, I understand 😉! By the way, it would be great if someone was able to extract the image processing file of 9 series!
  6. L

I don't think that camera app will change something on your pictures! Only the image processing file does that job!
  7. L

Sorry! It's my fault! Go to settings->app & notification-> see all apps->show system apps(3 dots on top)-> search that com.oneplus.camera.pictureprocessing-> uninstall the update (3 dots on top)!
  8. L

Go on Camera app info! You'll see three dots on top... Then uninstall the update...
  9. L

I know and thank for that!😉 I know and thank you for your help!😉
  10. L

That's why I asked from @daviddosa to share it!
  11. L

This version is from OnePlus 9R! Do OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro have the same camera picture processing version?
  12. L

Can you share the com.oneplus.camera.pictureprocessing apk?
  13. L

Can anyone upload the com.oneplus.camera.pictureprocessing apk from OnePlus 9 series? Maybe using that we will be able to use the Hasselbad's image processing on previous devices!
  14. L

Thread Picture Processing APK of OnePlus 9 Series

Can anyone upload the com.oneplus.camera.pictureprocessing apk from OnePlus 9 series? Maybe using that we will be able to use the Hasselbad's image processing on previous devices!
  15. L

Post [GCAM] [MOD] UltraCam v8 [12.02.2021 update]

Please create a Snap version for OnePlus devices like Wichaya, because we can't use aux cam....