Recent content by lammpat

1. lammpat

Post Ask the Honor 8X Product Manager a Question and Win an Honor 10

We in India still waiting for october security patch. When will we get it?
  2. lammpat

Post Huawei Honor 8X JSN Factory Stock Firmware ROM UPDATE

5261979 can you please upload JSN-L42(India) firmware.
  3. lammpat

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][kate/kenzo] LineageOS 14.1

If its dead then why the aren't putting EOL on the title?
  4. lammpat

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

404 not found tried other available pages, all throwing 404. Whats wrong?
  5. lammpat

Post [OP3/3T] Modded Google Camera with HDR+, 60FPS video and Slow Motion

As soon as the slow motion works on 8+ I will upgrade to 8, staying in nougat just because of it. Children's activity in slow motion is divine. ?
  6. lammpat

Post [OP3+3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with custom kernel [January 09, 2020]

can you please post md5 along with the release, so that we can be sure that download is fine.:)
  7. lammpat

this you got if selected "ask every time"...i am asking about the way we were able to change sim right from the dialer screen..like OSS?
  8. lammpat

what does this mean ? https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/LineageOS/android_packages_apps_Dialer/+/218624/ will we get sim selection feature right on the dialer screen?
  9. lammpat

Post [OP3+3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with custom kernel [January 09, 2020]

Thanks a lot, I hope it will work in 15.1 as expected. :)
  10. lammpat

can you please tell me the name of the app you recommending? EDIT: got the name from your post itself..lol..i thought you are saying simple as referential :D
  11. lammpat

Post [KERNEL][OP3] FrancoKernel

+1, sometime even without plugging the charger it stuck on the battery icon.
  12. lammpat

Can anybody please give me gallery apk from this rom ? can it be installed on 15.1? I dont like the new gallery app on 151. Thanks in advance.
  13. lammpat

dianlujitao I dont know its new feature or what, but it wasn't the same way in 14.1. When receive an SMS and open it via clicking on the notification and after reading press back button, its still showing as unread SMS in the list. It should have marked read isn't it? #NoOffense
  14. lammpat

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

Any specific reason that OpenGApps is not releasing new versions after 5th July? EDIT: Ok found the answer, sorry for avoiding basic rule..the search! :)