Recent content by Lanchon

1. Lanchon

Post [TOOL] DexPatcher: Modify Android applications at source-level in Android Studio

well you'd need to ask that project. but you can probably build it using retrolamda/dx combo for old androids or simply d8 for newer androids.
  2. Lanchon

Post [TOOL] DexPatcher: Modify Android applications at source-level in Android Studio

yes you can. you can add or replace individual resources, and you can edit the manifest. all this is done without replicating anything in the source. check the sample, it does all this.
  3. Lanchon

yes, the beta release notes and build-time tests.
  4. Lanchon

Post [MOD][XPOSED][GrindrMod](NEW!!)

just unsubscribre. this is a good place to share pointers to some other mods that might happen (and yes they do, ive modded grindr 1 and 2 in the past) and also the dev said he would release an update.
  5. Lanchon

hey, sorry for being late the correct, general solution is to use the mapping facilities of the latest dxp-tool beta. > I specify an explicit target and set contentOnly to true that is dangerous. it can work for simple cases, but will trigger the bytecode verifier sooner or later for complex...
  6. Lanchon

no. i had a serious issue with the gradle team that manages the plugin portal. the result was a hiatus in development because they drained my energey. no further plugins will be published to the portal and the new plugins will require a new home. the "prerelease" versions you want to use will...
  7. Lanchon

> Is there a specific Android Studio build any recent AS will do. use v2.0.0 samples (and, thus, plugin). DO NOT modify the samples gratuitously: do not let AS update any plugin versions!
  8. Lanchon

hi, small bug in GMod and Grindr 6.15.0: the message full text search feature ignores messages in threads of profiles that i've blocked, even when GMod is configured to retain blocked threads. i suppose it does the same thing for profiles that blocked me but i didn't test. the stock SQL query...
  9. Lanchon

hey GrindrGuyNYC, so there's been a longstanding bug in grindr app since grindr 2, which worked like this: grindr 2 app maintained two lists: profiles you blocked and profiles that blocked you. the server pushed notifications of profiles that block you to the client and the client knew who you...
  10. Lanchon

there's really nothing wrong with mt-mdex, only you'll get more dex files than needed in exchange for patch performance. you can even use it to debug mono dex apps (as long as you are debugging them on a device running ART, ie, android 5 or later). when releasing, you do want to not use it...
  11. Lanchon

> seems like it's necessary to add extends and implementes to the patch classes otherwise it'll throw a runtime exception even if it's successfully compiled. when you edit an item in dxp, you are re-declaring it. the declaration should 'match' only to the extent of targeting the item. eg: you...
  12. Lanchon

dxp-tool v2 is designed but not implemented. v1 targets definitions of stuff v2 adds the possibility of targeting usage of stuff for instance you can hook a method CALL; means altering the call site, not the method definition. so you can hook methods that are not defined in the code (ie: the...
  13. Lanchon

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81467385&postcount=352
  14. Lanchon

UPDATE: DexPatcher-tool v1.8.0-beta1 is out! Now supports patching OBFUSCATED CODE, YAY !!! This is a HUGE release, more than doubling the code size of the tool. Bugs? Sure! Docs? Sorry! But now it is up there and you can start digging in, enjoy...