• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by lanyao1920

1. L

Post Anybody else having issues with the new Android 11 update?

Same lagging in Android 11 on Edge. I also have Edge+, on Edge+ no change.
  2. L

Post Edge screen has same green tint problem as Edge+

Too bad I just noticed my Edge starting to have green tint when it's in low light, I don't think it was like this one week ago...
  3. L

Post Android 11

Tried with same type-c dock, Edge+ has video output, Edge doesn't.
  4. L

Post Android 11

No that thing is only available for Edge plus, and for Edge plus no available firmware yet. Edge's type-c doesn't include HDMI output, it's even just an USB2.0 port.
  5. L

Post Android 11

Basically I did all things inside servicefile.xml: fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash radio radio.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash...
  6. L

Post Android 11

The normal fastboot way. My Edge is the Tim-Italy variant, was with software version QPDS30.114-80-4. Before flash I compared firmware zips "Tim-Italy" and "Retail Brazil UMTS_LTE", they have the same md5 hash value. So I just did unzip and flash "Retail Brazil UMTS_LTE" RPD31.Q4U-39-26-4...
  7. L

Post Android 11

Flashed it manually as I don't want to wait for OTA, so far it's good.
  8. L

Thread LG G8X EU version got Android 10 this morning through LG Bridge

OTA on phone doesn't work but with LG bridge this is it. Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
  9. L

Post LG G8x Think ATT

No, even you don't get ota if you're out of ATT network. No cross flash version of lgup until now. Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
  10. L

Post When was the last update?

Just bought an ATT G8X from eBay, good price. And then found out the software stuck in November security patch version 10i. As I'm not in US and I don't have an ATT sim, there's is no way to get the OTA right? Now there's no kdz released and and no cross flash version of lgup available.
  11. L

Post Moto P30 Note - compability with One Power

Almost the same but different baseband and software channel. One big difference: 6GB vs 4GB RAM
  12. L

Post 2020-01-01 security patch update

Got it yesterday, thanks for the info man
  13. L

Post Protection cover (silicon/leather/plastic) for the Dual Screen

No more case as G8X is already too thick with the dual screen case, but I would really like to have something like an anti-fingerprints screen protector applied on the cover display, when dual screen is closed. Any suggestion?
  14. L

Post Finally!! Moto One Power "Android 10" is out now for users.

Thanks for the link, wondering if this will work on an unlocked Moto P30 Note? On P30 note I flash everything from latest full ROM except those files: bootloader.img, BTFM.bin, fsg.mbn, gpt.bin, NON-HLOS.bin.
  15. L

Post LG G8X Software Update v10C 22nd November

Got the update yesterday, security patch update to Nov 1 2019, no noticeable change during normal usage