Recent content by LauCass

1. LauCass

Thread Canbus decoder for Fiat 500 MY2017

Hello, I bought a PX5 head unit a few month ago for my Abarth 595 car MY2017 (same as Fiat 500) and the canbus decoder is not working properly and steering wheel buttons are not supported. After first discussion with the seller they told me that they sent me a wrong canbus decoder and that they...
  2. LauCass

Thread Watch face made with GWD installation on any device

Hello, I developped a watchface with GWD and I can't publish it on the Samsung store since it contains a brand logo. I have friends who want to use it and I'm wondering if I can send them with SDB.exe for manual installation or if the .TPK is signed to work only on my watch? Thanks in advance...
  3. LauCass

Post "Curved" Tempered Glass Screen Protector Thread (S7 EDGE)

A little bit of rainbow effect but not visible when looking at the screen normally.
  4. LauCass

Not tried any case since I prefer my phone without case. However I read reports from people in France who use it with Samsung case without any problem. The adhesive is on the bottom, on the top and on the sides, everywhere there is the gold color. No click sound at all.
  5. LauCass

Force Glass protection I just installed the Force Glass protection and I'm really happy with the result. Here are some pictures of the box content and the result, click on the pictures for high resolution: **
  6. LauCass

I just bought the Force Glass protection: http://www.force-glass.com/en/ Not yet installed (I will install it tonight) but it looks really good quality and lifetime warranty. I think it's hard to find this product outside from France.
  7. LauCass

Post Major S2 Update Supposedly

Here is the Samsung description of this XXU2DPFB update: https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-offers-gear-s2-value-pack-update
  8. LauCass

Post Post your S7 edge homescreen

My brand new S7 Edge Gold platinium.
  9. LauCass

Post LauCass's Watchfaces

Update 06/01/2016: Add PSG, Cylon, Cylon 12h, Matrix, Matrix 12h and GoT Themes.
  10. LauCass

Post [Discussion] Android Marshmallow for Note 4

Changelist is the same than DPD3 (7733605) so it's greater than previous DBT DPC2 (7185526).
  11. LauCass

I'm not rooted but I you were rooted you certainly will have to root again after flashing MM.
  12. LauCass

I downloaded with SamFirm, it's very fast. http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s/general/tool-samfirm-samsung-firmware-t2988647
  13. LauCass

No problem, I also have a ITV model and I flashed it with DBT without any problem.
  14. LauCass

Post LauCass's Watchfaces

X-Files theme is still available on Gear apps store, I don't know why you can't see it :(
  15. LauCass

Post Steps history missing from Gear S2

I have the problem with R720 model on XXU2CPB7, so it must not be related to the firmware version. My feeling is that it's related to recent S-Health update I got last week-end.