1. Lawlrus

Post [ROM] Unofficial AOSiP DerpFest

Dunno, I haven't even flashed derpfest because I use fde
  2. Lawlrus

I've never even heard of that ROM.
  3. Lawlrus

Go to his AFH profile. All his Roms are there.
  4. Lawlrus

Post bringing Nexus 6P to active duty but must've missed a direction ...

Ah yeah, I've seen that before no idea why people have to do that. I've never had my Sim stop working because of a screen lock. I never looked onto why it happens. I always chaulked it up to a not a US problem because most of the people that posted about it seemed to be from a different country lol.
  5. Lawlrus

Post [ROM] [ ANGLER ] AICP 14.0 | Pie 9.0.rX | OFFICIAL WEEKLIES

You're using the wrong twrp. This ROM is FDE.
  6. Lawlrus

Guess I'll try tomorrow to verify this issue. Yesterday was 2 hours to DL it. Earlier when I got off work an hour and a half and now, 4 hours lol. Too many people must be downloading aicp
  7. Lawlrus

That "periodic problem" has been going on since 8.1 and no developers have any idea why it happens. I'm aware of the fix, I've posted it in different threads about a dozen times. Based off the video he uploaded. That is not what he is talking about.
  8. Lawlrus

Yeah I haven't noticed any issues with Sim with this device. You said you had it on a shelf for a while though, if it was before the last update the device got, DEC of 2018 did you DL the ota a d make sure the radio was up to date ?
  9. Lawlrus

I've been running aicp for the past few months, which is 9.0 they still put out weeklies with security updates. Not sure how long they plan on supporting 9.0 though
  10. Lawlrus

I see what you mean, I never use pattern, but I do use pin and FP which you said doesn't work either. I haven't gotten on the new build and I had to do some **** for work outside of work so I don't have time to flash the new build and try it today. So I'll flash the new build tomorrow and see...
  11. Lawlrus

So when you try to unlock the screen does it crash and go back to the lock screen?
  12. Lawlrus

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

Then build your own ROM you ungrateful ass. My god the amount of entitlement coming from all these junior and member accounts is disgusting. And people wonder why development on this phone is non existent compaired to other nexus devices.
  13. Lawlrus

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

If it didn't work, I wouldn't have said to do it.
  14. Lawlrus

Out of all the 8.1 threads none of them have the vendor link working? Get it from google. https://developers.google.com/android/ota