Recent content by laz3r69

1. laz3r69

Post What will your next phone be ?

I am going to wait for the Pixel 4 and then make a decision.. I would choose the 7 Pro over the S10 Plus for its VFM and screen!
  2. laz3r69

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.1] OOS 4.1.3 Nougat for OP3T !!!

Widgets I placed in another page in Launcher is dissapearing! Anyone else have this issue? I placed Black Music Player widget, Color Notes, etc. I could use it till screen off. But after sometime, when I unlock and try to use it, it's nowhere to be seen. The entire 2nd page of Launcher is gone.
  3. laz3r69

Post OxygenOS 3.2.8 (MM) OTA for OnePlus 3 Out

Updated successfully. Double tap power button for camera was a nice option. Triple tap the power button and it directly calls emergency services. I hope my trial press didn't ring :laugh: I think this is common for all regions.
  4. laz3r69

Post [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMOD 14.1 for falcon

Just confirm. In Oneplus 3, flashing Banks GAPPS solved the permission dialog problem.
  5. laz3r69

Post [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMOD 14.1 for falcon

To everyone having issues with permission dialog, try flashing Banks GAPPS instead of OpenGapps. Bank Gapps
  6. laz3r69

Post [ROM][7.1][NOUGAT][STABLE][CyanogenMod 14.1][UNOFFICIAL]

The echo problem. Anyone tried covering the secondary mic while on call? No echo whilst using headset with mic?
  7. laz3r69

Post Is there Any App For Fingerprint off for sleep time

That's one downside dude. Especially if you're in college and your friends want to play game on your Phone. Only thing they need is your finger. ????
  8. laz3r69

Post [ROM] Update to OxygenOS 3.2.0 received

What I expected : * Brightness slider and Adaptive Brightness fix * 60fps Video recording * Optimize OIS in Video * Fix noise cancellation algorithm * Network issues fix But I feel the phone is more snappier and I hope the notification delay problem has been solved.
  9. laz3r69

Post OP3 Heating up. Normal?

Can anyone provide a legend to the thermal sensors In CPU-Z. For me, some Tsens_tz_* have hit 90degC mark while quite_therm has hit a max of 46. But I think it's far better. But sometimes, it gets warm in hand for no reason.
  10. laz3r69

Post Oneplus 3 Tempered Glass and Cases

I know that. I meant the counterfeits and cheapos flooding the market. :silly:
  11. laz3r69

Post Oneplus 3 Tempered Glass and Cases

Oh god.. Chinese everywhere ???? So, we better check with manufacturer's official site before jumping to conclusions.
  12. laz3r69

Post Huge heat when in pocket

Great job. Do update :good:
  13. laz3r69

Post Huge heat when in pocket

Take up responsibility and send a mail to Oneplus Support :)