Recent content by ldrifta

1. ldrifta

Post [Q] How should I de/recompile a system app? What did I do wrong?

1 thing i would recomend is not using the actual apk you just built. instead, open your new apk with a file manager such as 7zip and remove your newly compiled files out of it, then put them into the original apk from your rom using 7zip as well! thus keeping the apk's original signature :D try...
  2. ldrifta

Post [Q] stuck after several reboots, then system partition full???

im thinking you need to do an actual format of the system partition through the custom recovery you have installed.. may have flashed things in it not realizing that they dont delete unless the installer-script does it for you, so try manually formatting then reflashing the stock rom or...
  3. ldrifta

Thread [ROM](WIP)D2mtr_NumberTwo v1.1 | MB2 | Multi-Window

Stock Based ROM for the Metro s3 if anyone is interested? http://androidforums.com/metropcs-galaxy-s3-all-things-root/699194-rom-wip-d2mtr_numbertwo-v1-1-mb2-multi-window.html Rom Base: --Stock_4.1.2_MB2 Kernel(s): --Stock_MB2; [Un/In]?-secured Rom Includes: ~Root + SU ~Google Apps...
  4. ldrifta

Post [MOD][GUIDE] Multiple Lockscreen MOD [JB_BLK3]

hey didact, first let me start by saying you are a genius!! lol to actually write these guides out and everything your such a huuuge plus to the android development community :D now on to my typical noob question LOLOL, im also experiencing some issues at the very end of this guide to-do with...
  5. ldrifta

Post [MOD][8/25/2012] Turbo Prop v4.0 (beta) [AV any]

please tell me im not the only one who caught the underpants gnome ref? :D epic!! haha phase 1: collect underpants phase 2: ??? phase 3: profit!!! :D
  6. ldrifta

Post [ROM]tvall's cm7

wow man... LOL im so shocked that this thing still lives... (not the rom, the actual device :D) im glad to see development still happening over here :D, again i apologize for not being around anymore.. fel like i abandoned you guys.. DREAMteam no longer exists.. :( LOL.. i've learned so much...
  7. ldrifta

Post [GENERAL-GUIDE] You Are A Noob on Xda |How to Theme|How to Mod|How to Tweak|And More

some guides toward editing kernel sources would be nice :D jus sayinn LOL great compilation though
  8. ldrifta

Post [How To] Add Customizable 15 Statusbar Toggle Buttons to ICS Roms

what are the odds of getting this ported to the lg esteem? im gonna try it but a few things i know will cause a HALT in the proccess... the device is GB based and also it does not have the desired smali file mentioned in OP for modifications.. so my question to you respected developer is, can i...
  9. ldrifta

Post [Guide] Add toggle settings to hide clock/AM/PM

yeah. me and some friends are trying to port this over to the LG-Esteem, running GB 2.3.4, everything works fine for modifying the 'Settings.apk', but when doing the edits for Clock.smali i get that same error :( i know it's not your resposibility, but you sound like you have a wayyy better...
  10. ldrifta

Post [Guide] G1 How-to: Root, Un-Root & Everything in-between; 2708 1.33.0013d

huh...? lol your flashing the DREAIMG.nbh so you can downgrade to 1.0, because 1.0 is the only fw version you can use keyboard to type in cmd ie: enabling usb debbugging. the reason your doing this is so you can properly install adb drivers, then you can use adb to open your settings menu on...
  11. ldrifta

Post [ROM][WIP] United ICS

haha nothing, just wanted to pop in and say hello :D i feel like an a-hole i haven't been here in so long.. i've learned a LOT since the last time we talked tho lol i'm advancing very well and have a great amount of respect in the lg-esteem community, i dont have access to a g1 anymore (for now...
  12. ldrifta

Post [ROM][WIP] United ICS

im a ghost ghost ghost
  13. ldrifta

Post [MOD][TWEAKS] ThunderBolt! v3.3.0 5/15/16 [Performance+Battery Life Mods & Tweaks]

7.???? 8.PROFIT!! lol hahaha yes!!!! i literally am leaving this comment to share my love of this 1 part of OP lolol for those of you who dont know its a south park quote haha underpants knomes :D love it!!! ur tha man dude!!
  14. ldrifta

Post [UTILITY] Simon's HTC Utility v4

i need some help if possible.. im trying to root a MetroPCS wilfire s, completely stock!!! where do i start? i've been lead to this guide but im not sure what to do...? do i need to install drivers? any specific usb 'mode' i need to be in?? im completely lost.. sorry lol
  15. ldrifta

Post [ROM][4/21/12][UNITED] Liberty v0.51 | AROMA Installer | Sense 2.0 | Android 2.1

heyy you lose my email or somethin?? lol how and where has everyone been??