Recent content by Leafy_duk

1. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

Battery drain like your life sucks or battery drain like the reason I got a $150 check in the mail a couple weeks ago where the phone shuts of at like 20%. I can't help with the 1st one, but the second one is fixed by replacing your battery.
  2. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

Would you guys say this is daily driver ready at this point or should I hold out on lineage 16 for a while longer? Also at least on 16 I've had the best camera results from just the Google camera installed from the play store which seems to be 5.1.018
  3. Leafy_duk

Post [KERNEL][7.1.x][WEEKLIES] Electron Kernel for Angler [v15][August18th][SPECTRUM]

Lol, I was going through kernels to compare and I guess i clicked back into the wrong one to download.
  4. Leafy_duk

Post [KERNEL][7.1.x][WEEKLIES] Electron Kernel for Angler [v15][August18th][SPECTRUM]

Just tried the latest release (v15) on the latest lineageos 15.1 release and it just hangs on the boot animation after inputting my encryption password.
  5. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

So, strange issue with the rom that I didn't have on pure nexus, hangouts only receives messages when the app is open. I've tried giving it all the permissions possible in privacy just to see and it didn't make a difference. I've also restarted. Hangouts is up to date and is the same version...
  6. Leafy_duk

Post Root discussion(Think tank)

So cyogenmod is straight out of the picture I take it. Damn, looked like such a promising phone. I guess I'll keep searching for a Verizon phone with bigger than 3500mah battery and an SD card slot that can run cm.
  7. Leafy_duk

Post [BOOTLOADERS]CUSTOM Gingerbread Bootloaders for Vibrant - UPDATED [22/06/11]

If no one posts a mirror I'll try and see if it got carried over in my backups from like 3 windows installs ago. I'm surprised anyone even has a working version of this phone anymore, got to be getting near the end of life for the amoled screen if its been in service this whole time.
  8. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][4.2.2][August 5] Slim Bean-d2tmobile [build 8]

Does build 2 fix the weird hardware buttons randomly changing function issue from build 1? I'm on build 1 and after the phone has been on a while any way you touch the home button it opens the recent apps, any way you touch the menu it opens some google Now thing, and the back button works...
  9. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][4.2.2][August 5] Slim Bean-d2tmobile [build 8]

Potentially stupid question. Where did developer options move to. Its not in the normal settings menu any more.
  10. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][AOSP][10/10/2012] Jelly Bean Tablet Edition aka Project Jandycane

I want to try this rom out, but the download continues to get stuck at 56.8 mb downloaded, anyone else having this issue, or am I just going to have to wait till I get out of work. I'm guessing the two most likely issues are the host or my work firewall, which normally doesnt have a problem with...
  11. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (T959) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

I've had the same thing the whole time I've used it. Either remember to turn data back on, or just Juice Defender instead.
  12. Leafy_duk

Post [BOOTLOADERS]CUSTOM Gingerbread Bootloaders for Vibrant - UPDATED [22/06/11]

Awesome thanks. Somehow it worked using the old jar and pit files I had from before GB bootloaders. Thought they werent supposed to work right.
  13. Leafy_duk

Post [ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (T959) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Yeah I think I will. The checksum was ok, but better safe than sorry. Tried that, no dice. Got odin to work on my computer, went back to jfd, exported the contacts to sim, flashed docs master ics because the instructions say to flash any other ics rom first, flash this, import from sim, and all...
  14. Leafy_duk

Crap carp carp ****. Does anyone have the JFD odin file? Mine got lost in a computer shuffle and it seem like multiupload is down.