Recent content by leaskovski

1. L

Post [Help Thread][Nokia 7 Plus](2018) Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

So my provider (Three UK) is a PITA with HMD. They offer VoWifi for the Nokia 1.3, 2720, 2.2, 2.3, but for some reason HMD have decided not to roll those settings into other ROMs of their phones. Is there anyway to pull the config from one of these devices and add it to the 7 Plus? I am...
  2. L

Post [ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [17 JAN 2021]

Hah! Thanks... turns out I am blind.... I even browsed through the hole thread to see if a post existed like this.
  3. L

Post [ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [17 JAN 2021]

Hi Guys, is there any chance that the OP could be updated maybe to have a list of all the mods to this rom to fix some of the issues.... as in all the hard work that Ziona is doing in this thread, in one place?
  4. L

Thread ANT+ support

So I didn't realise this, but it turns out the device has ANT+ support. By installing the ANT+ radio service and the other normal ANT apps, the ANT tester app reports that built-in support works. Sure enough, using an app, I was able to hook up with my heart rate strap without the need for the...
  5. L

Post Android 9 Pie and ANT+ support???

I just tried this on my Nokia 7 Plus, and it appears to enable ANT on the device!!! I didn't even think it had ANT, so thanks!
  6. L

Thread Bluetooth Receive File?

Hi Guys, I am trying to send a file from another device to my TA-1055 that is paired with my device. For some reason, it just fails all the time. I can send a file the other way, just can't receive files on the Nokia. It fails with a Content Note Supported. The file is a GPX file, so is...
  7. L

Post [discontinued][ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Fire Nexus ROM [26 MAY 2019]

Correct, there was no other account on the device. I have two devices, and I upgraded both. One device got broke that I had to rebuild, the other I managed to rescue by reinstalling gapps again on to the device and only wiping davlik. After reboot, all was fine.
  8. L

As in a Google Family Account... It was this ROM. I've got two fire 7s that the kids use and they have google accounts that have been created using google family. I fixed one, I just rebooted to recovery and flashed gapps, and now it all works again. The other which I cleared the system...
  9. L

Thanks, this didn't work. Not sure if it is because I am using a Family account on the device (kid under 13 account). Rebuild it is.
  10. L

Did this with a wipe of the Davlik, and after flashing just this rom (and not the pico gapps), the play store has gone a bit mad. Looks like the google play services isn't installed on the device. Any suggestions on how to resolve before clearing out the device and starting again?
  11. L

I have to say, this is awesome. Now that my kids tablets are exploited and have this ROM installed, they are a thousand times better! The only niggle I have at the moment is location services. I cannot seem to get it to work. I know the device doesn't have GPS, but I thought that the old...
  12. L

Which G apps do I need to install? I setup to flash the rom and also the pico gapps from here (https://opengapps.org/, using x86_64, 5.1, pico.... open_gapps-x86_64-5.1-pico-20190507.zip) and it just complains about it already being installed? I used the 3rd of May download for the rom, and...
  13. L

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK][DOWNGRADE] Fire 7 (ford and austin).

Yup, found that out after rereading the thread and some other posts. I managed to get the do the paper clip method using the post by Dan_firehd to short without pulling the shield off! Awesome work Dan... thanks!
  14. L

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK][DOWNGRADE] Fire 7 (ford and austin).

I am trying to do the same with a Fire 7 (7th Gen), and it is chucking the same error with the bin file downloaded. :S
  15. L

Post Activate VoLTE/ WiFI Calling for Nokia 7 plus

So for giggles I asked Nokia support if the phone supports WiFi calling, and support said no. They said it would be enabled in a future security update. Oh really....