Recent content by LeddaZ

1. LeddaZ

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OTA] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9S/Pro/Pro Max/POCO M2 Pro

Build for {codename} | LineageOS Wiki Android-Tools/Building_AOSP.txt at master · nathanchance/Android-Tools (github.com) I recommend these two guides for building the ROM, and also the @AndroidBuildersHelp group on Telegram. For the device trees, after downloading the source put this in...
  2. LeddaZ

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OTA] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9S/Pro/Pro Max/POCO M2 Pro

New build is up Changelog: Synced with latest LineageOS 17.1 source code February security patches Switched to redfin Feb fp Added support for Japanese curtana models Other minor fixes and updates Note: this will be the last build from me, I don't use Lineage anymore and I don't have much...
  3. LeddaZ

Sometimes carriers measure data usage differenly than Android, so that's a possible cause.
  4. LeddaZ

I never uploaded LOS builds with included GApps, are you sure you haven't flashed something else? Try to wipe cache, format data and reflash the rom.
  5. LeddaZ

Yes, the name is curtana but it works with all miatoll devices
  6. LeddaZ

New build is up Changelog: Synced with latest LineageOS 17.1 source code January security patches Switched to redfin Jan fp (if SafetyNet still doesn't pass flash this Magisk module) Updated OTA URL (Updater will work again from this build) Enabled fluence for voice recording (fixes Google...
  7. LeddaZ

It's possible but I haven't had the time to look how to fix it, next build will still have L3
  8. LeddaZ

They will work again starting from next build, because I changed the update URL
  9. LeddaZ

The LineageOS team has merged January security patches for 17.1, so a new build will be available soon.
  10. LeddaZ

Why should I? I have more freedom in unofficial builds, and I don't have enough time or skills to switch to official. In my case, it's better if I stay unofficial.
  11. LeddaZ

Both builds have the same commits, I haven't changed anything. I'll try building without wire guard support in kernel, it's the only major change since the last build. If you want to build yourself, you can use lineage-17.1-backup branch for the kernel
  12. LeddaZ

Not all users face it, it's random. It hasn't happened to me lately, so I'm not sure if it's fully fixed. Yes, it's that manifest.
  13. LeddaZ

I'm not using this rom right now but I remember that it was passing, so it could be two things: a) Google is changing something server-side, in this case we can't do anything, it might even be temporary. b) Sometimes safetynet attestation fails but I can still download Netflix, Snapchat etc...