• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by lefterisgar

1. L

Post [ROM][11.0][TULIP] PixelPlusUI [OFFICIAL] [Eleven][AOSP][2021/07/09]

Yeah it is google-based but doesn't contain all the Google Apps.
  2. L

Did anyone encounter a strange bug where the pin is not being accepted if you have quick unlock enabled?
  3. L

Post GT2 with GT2 pro firmware

WOW! What a piece of information right here! My guess is that if they were to upgrade the GT2/GT2 Pro to Harmony OS AT ALL (cause it might just be advertising to sell the remaining units), it would be a very very stripped down version and/or sluggish. My opinion. Now the only thing that could...
  4. L

OTA updater is useless... Never works as supposed IMHO. This time they probably changed some server or moved off sourceforge and the OTA updater doesn't find anything. I have this thread bookmarked and check it (my emails as well) on a weekly basis.
  5. L

The stock camera app no longer works on me... Previously it was taken from MIUI but I see it's the AOSP one now. So the AOSP camera doesn't work. Edit: It seems like it is complaining about privilleges while I have allowed everything manually from settings.
  6. L

Actually they have the same SoC. I know nothing about RAM but it should be identical as well... We should have the ability to load our own firmware on the watch regardless...
  7. L

Wow that's still very nice news! At least we will have a working app store... for the first time! However what if Huawei decides to ditch support shortly after that? Let's say after it manages to make a stable version?
  8. L

I think that some effort definitely needs to be put on that watch... It has good hardware so why not have good software as well? Huawei adds one tiny feature every 2 months only to ensure new units will still be sold. I think when Huawei stops updating the watch we will all be on our own. I am...
  9. L

Alright, I'm getting the point here! I'm using the stock kernel (that your ROM has so probably not Xiaomi-stock) whose name I don't remember right now. But I didn't touch anything TBO. The only Magisk module I have installed is one to help me pass SafetyNet. I was having this problem before...
  10. L

The only problem I seem to have is that sometimes the phone crashes (always during nighttime) but so far it's mostly been quite stable. Sometimes it also feels like the tulip can't really handle Android 11 but it's not only on this ROM. Note: I have never had any chance to update this via OTA...
  11. L

Thread Allwinner A33 chinese tablet - Looking for custom ROM

Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well! I want to create a project and just found a free tablet that I can use. It's an Allwinner A33-based cheap chinese tablet, branded as "Estar Gemini IPS MID 8128". It currently runs on Android 5 but I'm looking for a way to upgrade it (mostly to learn in the...
  12. L

Oh thanks soo much out of my heart! Did you encounter this or know someone who did?
  13. L

Oh and I found out today that it only occurs on 2.4GHz WI-FI networks. Really strange...