Recent content by LegibleEel

1. LegibleEel

Post Water Damage

The glass isn't broken, though it does have deep scratches in the glass. The touch panel works fine, it boots nothing is wrong with the device only those weird blotches on the display. I just sent a repair request to oneplus, lets see the cost ay. I'm English and like rice :P
  2. LegibleEel

Thread Water Damage

Hey guys, So about 2 weeks after giving my mum my hand-me-down OnePlus One, she decides to let a sugary drink spill all over it. Apparently, she didn't even realise for a good 10-20 minutes either. Obviously, we put it in rice and left it for around 4 days. even put it in the sun to quicken...
  3. LegibleEel

Post [ROM][5.1.1] ★★★ CM12.1 Temasek v5 ★★★ [22/09/15]

There is defiantly something weird going on with the radio. I've done clean installs and have the same issue. I have LTE working though.
  4. LegibleEel

Post [ROM][5.1.1] ★★★ CM12.1 Temasek v5 ★★★ [22/09/15]

Not sure if its just me but whenever I find myself in a deadzone and lose signal, the phone reboots. Anyone with similar issue? Logcat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s850ua4qvqtwee7/2015-09-25-10-01-38.txt?dl=0
  5. LegibleEel

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r74][CM+AOSP][FINAL BUILD 08/12/2016] Unofficial TEMASEK [UberTC/Linaro]

Hey guys, just tried to update the rom using the ota to 17.0v2 but it failed in recovery. Md5 passed and ive re downloaded. Any help appreciated.
  6. LegibleEel

Post [Q&A] [ROM+KERNEL] Sabermod CM-11.0---ONEPLUS [AK Kernel] [GCC 4.8 & 4.8]

I'm wondering if the random reboots have been solved in the latest release, can anyone confirm before I flash?
  7. LegibleEel

Post [ROM+KERNEL] Uber CM-12.1---ONEPLUS [AK Kernel] [GCC 4.8 & 4.9]

I just flashed v.061 kernel and seems to have solved the reboot issues. Thanks.
  8. LegibleEel

Post [ROM+KERNEL] Uber CM-12.1---ONEPLUS [AK Kernel] [GCC 4.8 & 4.9]

I can confirm that its unstable, having random reboots quite frequently as well as lockups. Will post a logcat soon.
  9. LegibleEel

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

Ooo can I get an invite please?
  10. LegibleEel

Post [ROM]Unofficial CM11 - PRE-ALPHA 1- 08/03/2014-Unlock Bootloader Only-Uploaded

Whoa! impressive CM11 on the X10 - This device wont die lol. Gonna test this when I get home :D
  11. LegibleEel

Post The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

Can you take me off the list, I got an invite now. Thanks.
  12. LegibleEel

Post The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

Hey guys! Would love a invite and to be added to the list, my Xperia T is on the verge of death/ This would be a welcome upgrade :D
  13. LegibleEel

Post [ROM][T][4.3] Ultimate PureXT v4.5 | Z2 Look! |

You are right it isn't needed for walkman to work, but it is required for music unlimited to work in the walkman app. I do use the music unlimited service, so that's why I'm asking if anyone has the app. I've tried spoofing my device to another country but it doesn't work still. 'App not...
  14. LegibleEel

Post [ROM][T][4.3] Ultimate PureXT v4.5 | Z2 Look! |

Does anyone have the latest Sony account manager app? The latest walkman says I need it to use the music unlimited services. Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  15. LegibleEel

Post Latest Sony MEDIA Apps: Album 7.0.A.0.26 [19.Mar.2015]

Why doesn't the walkman app have music unlimited? I thought it was integrated??? Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app