• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by lekofraggle

1. L

Thread Hardware button shortcut to activity?

Hello all, I am not sure if anyone has any thoughts about this, but I am curious about something. Does anyone have any thoughts about how to make a hardware button act as a shortcut not just to an app, but to an activity within an app? I am sure the support is there for it, because it works...
  2. L

Post OTA zip file for LWX49P

I actually created a tutorial a while ago with links to the correct version. https://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch-3/general/guide-roll-watch-to-previous-software-t3176801 Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  3. L

Sorry, I gave you a link to the wrong version. I will keep looking. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  4. L

Hello, this is a link to the repack (you need to flash it with twrp), but the OP says they have the official one too. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=70997008 Good luck. ~Leko
  5. L

Post Sony smartwatch 3 can't connect to the internet

Greetings. Perhaps the problem you are having is the switch. Your watch can only be connected to one host device (phone/tablet) at a time. In order to switch you need to disconnect it from the device and set it up as a new device on the new one. This will trigger a wipe (at least of /data)...
  6. L

Post Companion Thread Android Wear 2.0 for SmartWatch 3 port

The way I understand it is that Google does not make the closed source stuff, Sony and ti and others do. And, Sony has released the source for those pieces (which is how we have the builds for AW 1.x). Of course, that is all conjecture. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  7. L

What happens is, you will need to get ADB and fastboot drivers running on your computer. You can connect to it through USB directly or through developer options and Bluetooth with your phone (the latter is not recommended, but for other devices the only option). Then, you root your watch and...
  8. L

Post Gps sw3 100% not working

Excellent! I am glad. You are welcome. It is a wonderful watch. Enjoy. ~Leko Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  9. L

Post Gps sw3 100% not working

If you are comfortable with terminal (or if you have a working play store), try sideloading gps status. Edit:I just reread your post. I am not sure those apps use the watch gps. Try wear gps status or ghostracer. They are in the play store. No sideloading needed. ~Leko Sent from my...
  10. L

You could look into tasker or similar apps. The problem is, those apps may use more battery power than leaving the watch as normal. However, they should be able to control the settings for you. You may need root to do so as well. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  11. L

Post New Nook Glowlight Plus

Another update... So, I have my Nook running quite well now. Here was my goal... An eReader with access to Nook Software, but not commanded by the iron hand of BN. I wanted my reader (preferably Mantano) to be accessible by home button touch. I wanted flexibility too. So, here is how I got...
  12. L

Post New Nook Glowlight Plus

I can confirm that Nook Clear Screen works well unrooted. As a bonus, you can use es file explorer to install apps directly. Extra Credit... the NGP can run ART instead of Dalvik. It is in Developer options. All of this works without root. :) Sent from my BNRV510 using Tapatalk
  13. L

Post 6.0.1 released for T810

I am curious, is this 32 bit or 64? Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  14. L

Post Save an Intellicom watch face directly on the watch?

Do you have es file Explorer installed? I would use that to back up the face. I do not know where it saves them, but I bet you could find it with some poking around. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  15. L

Post At least one way to create a google task, or send email with a subject from watch?!

What about Keep? Add a note and set a reminder. It is just a thought. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk