Recent content by LeoDeos

1. L

Post [ROM][7.1.2][i9305 OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® N v5.8.5 final

rodman01 is right, better share with everyone because it might be useful to someone else. A little explanation When you connect to any wifi network and then walk away, it looks like the wifi scan tries to connect constantly again. This can be seen in the Better Battery Stats, Alarms. This...
  2. L

Hi my friends :) I have no more time to spend on android but sometimes i read and write here. I used Amcha until last week but its too old 4.4.4...Some apps dont work any more. This is the best 7.1 rom I've tried. There is an annoying alarm wakelock (about restart wifi scan...like all 7.1 roms)...
  3. L

Ok, I'll try as soon ---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ---------- This method works well Thanks a lot
  4. L

No, nothing of this as you wrote. As i posted, I was on my Rom then I installed yours in the past and then i returned on my rom. Yesterday I tried to install again your rom (because mine its too old...4.4.4 and some apps like ebay dont work any more) as i described.
  5. L

This is the log after I downloaded and flashed again the rom
  6. L

I downloaded 2 times the last rom and I downloaded also the final rom. However I'll download and flash again and i'll try to take log from adb, this is the only way.
  7. L

First time I flashed the rom from internal storage...I had always the same problem
  8. L

Hi. In the past i tried to install this rom and all worked well...But then i returned in my Custom Rom based on Samsung Firmware. Today I tried to install again this rom but after it boot, all processes and apps crash. I Installed it from TWRP 3.0.2-1 after wipe cache, dalvik, system, data and...
  9. L

Post NFC turns on when connecting by bluetooth,how to stop?

The problem is in nfc.apk. I fixed it in my rom. If you want i can share the fixed apk
  10. L

Post [i9305][KERNEL][LOS14.1][BOEFFLA]UNOFFICIAL Boeffla Kernel ported to i9305

SOLVED I understood very late what the problem was. the culprit was definitely a superuser I flashed after I installed the rom. So to solve I flashed the rom without any wipe and soon after I flashed boeffla kernel. Now all works well. Thanks noc.jfcbs and rodman01 for your help
  11. L

I tried also this recovery but i have always error. I'm on I9305...It's not the first time I flash rom and kernel. The kernel is this: boeffla-kernel-6.1-beta3-boeffla-stratonz_beta8-i9305.recovery.zip About flash, i tried to flash after cache and dalwik wipe and also without wipe. in...
  12. L

Thanks for your reply. I tried also with the official TWRP 3.0.2-1 but I have always the same errors. I also tried to sign the zip, as i read in official boeffla thread, but nothing changes. I really dont know what I can do
  13. L

I tried 3 recovery: CWM_touch_6.0.4.7 TWRP official 3.2.1-1 TWRP unofficial 3.1.00 (only with this recovery i flashed correctly the rom) I havent flashed any different kernel. I'm using the rom's kernel
  14. L

Hi to all. I've been away from the android world for a long time. I'm trying the rom LineageOS 14.1 and I would also like to try this kernel. I can not flash it because I always these errors: - Unpacking ramdisk failed or - Recovery busybox setup failed Someone can help me?
  15. L

Post [ROM][Sammy][4.4.4][14.01.2016] ▌★AMCHA Rom KK v9.00 XXUFOL2★▌

In the next few days i'll be at home and may able to update the rom with the lastest samsung firmware. I cant promise it but i hope to publish the rom at the weekend