• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by leoking3

1. L

Post Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro delayed notifications after Enhanced update

Hey man, it is classic: I long press the app, then choose App Info, Battery Saver and choose No restrictions. No other action. But I have to tell you: it worked last evening, now in the morning the email again did not come through. Did not get any Wtp messages yet to verify that too. It is...
  2. L

Yes it wasnt ,but on the otherr hand , the core is there, unlike Huawei. Everything works on it actually, except for android auto. And again actually :)), the second time worked and notifications go through after disabling the battery restrictions.
  3. L

Thank you, will try again. I did that with Gmail, but issue was the same...
  4. L

Thread Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro delayed notifications after Enhanced update

Hey guys, as the title says...I have a Mi 11 Pro, CN version. All fine until the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update yesterday. Notifications only go through when I unlock the phone, like it used to be on some Huawei phones some time ago. No matter what battery saving change I make, no restrictions, etc...
  5. L

Post Accessories Xiaomi EU 65W Charger with Mi 11 ultra?

Yes you are mostly correct, as I was on a trip for 2 days , charged it there with the SAME charger :):) and it took 34 minutes on the watch to get full. Came back home, 45 minutes...:). Very very inconsistent.
  6. L

Post Accessories Xiaomi EU 65W Charger with Mi 11 ultra?

This is very strange to hear (read) , as I have a Mi11 Pro and of course use it with the 65W charger, but it takes 55 minutes to go to full. This is extremely frustrating, as 11 Pro should charge in about 36 minutes.
  7. L

Post Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro charging slowly

Yes yes, Mi Turbo Charge. ... In the meantime I realized smth: should it be the new 67W charger? Cause the one I have is the "old" 65W charger.
  8. L

Thread Question Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro charging slowly

Hi guys, I have this annoying issue with the Mi 11 Pro: even if I use the original Xiaomi charger of 65 or 67 (I forgot the power) W, the phone only charges in 55 minutes, which makes me almost crash it with a hammer :))). It is very annoying. It is on the second charge and does the same...
  9. L

Post Question How to restore a Google backup on Mi 11 Chinese version?

Wow thank you for everything. So I have few more days to think about it. I am not sure it is worth doing it though, because I dont see any issues with the Chinese ROM so far...except for the google assistant, wich cannot be started. So...I have to decide if I will do it after all. Thanks so much...
  10. L

Post Question Mi 11 Pro

Hey man, I am on CN rom and got 19 hours of standby with 6,5 hours of SOT on my first run of the phone, with initial setup and copying data and so on. Now you scared me for the second regular run :) :)
  11. L

Hey man, since you seem to know whats the deal with all these...maybe you can help me with two more answers. 1. The phone is a Mi11 Pro; the only ROMs on xiaomi.eu are ZIP files., and not Fastboot. How do I install those, cause noone explains that, only the fastboot method. 2. if I applied for...
  12. L

:)))) Tadaaa indeed. Thank you very much for your detailed response.
  13. L

Thread Question How to restore a Google backup on Mi 11 Chinese version?

Hey guys...so..the question from the title. After I setup my Chinese version phone, is there any way to get my previous Google backup on it? Thanks!
  14. L

Post Question Charging to 100% in 90 minutes?!?

If I had one of those. At the pace I change phones, I would most probably change it faster than others. I actually have a monster 65w charger from Xiaomi; maybe I ll give that a try too.
  15. L

Post Question Charging to 100% in 90 minutes?!?

Neh man, I thought about that, but I did not use it, nor it was hot or smth in the room. Now it was the second charge and it went to 100% in about 76-80 minutes. This is very frustrating, coming from Oppo X3 Pro..