Recent content by leond

1. L

Post Tmobile buying back Sprint LG V50?

No, it does not There is a difference between showing 5G in the notification bar and actually working 5G. This https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/i8qjyk/why_is_my_lg_v50_showing_5g_thought_sprint_shut/ explains technical details. 5G radio on the Sprint variant of this phone is not...
  2. L

Post [APP] Second Screen Status Bar

I'd try it as well on my Sprint stock LG v20. Will it ever be available on google play?
  3. L

Post Google Camera with HDR+ Ported, installed and working, HDR+ working

lol, no, nobody told me to. I was expecting a button in the settings like the screenshot shows. I just tried and it works, Thak you! Is there a newer version?
  4. L

Post Google Camera with HDR+ Ported, installed and working, HDR+ working

Is there an update on this? I am using cstark27_GCam_5.1.018_24_v4.2t3.apk and it works, but no support for wide angle camera. Is there a version that does? What is the latest version that works?
  5. L

Post Chromebook Acer C720P getting Google Play Store with Chrome OS 65+ recovery from USB.

buy another m.2 SSD on amazon ~$20 and USB to m.2 adapter. put SSD in to m.2 adapter and flash it like a USB stick. Then replace internal SSD with the one you just flashed, but change boot options to legacy boot and it will boot from new internal SSD
  6. L

Post Moto G4 Play on Sprint

a think you can still get apk from other sources like: https://apkpure.com/change-apn/it.appando.app.changeApn/download?from=details or just search the store and see what works.
  7. L

Post Chromebook Acer C720P getting Google Play Store with Chrome OS 65+ recovery from USB.

take a look at my post (#47) on page 5 of this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76996301&postcount=47
  8. L

the app store one works, but the one in the browser, which is what gets opened when I click on the icon does not. tried on 2 different c720p. one boot from USB, one from internal SSD. both have a green screen instead of the video when played
  9. L

Youtube in chrome doesn't work for me, getting green screen. Is it just me?
  10. L

copied commands one by one - same result. This line breaks it: sudo cp chromium_efi_mount/syslinux/vmlinuz.B chrome_efi_mount/syslinux/vmlinuz.A -f i tried both image_file=chromeos_10575.58.0_cyan_recovery_stabl e-channel_mp-v3.bin and image_file=chromeos_10323.62.0_cyan_recovery_stabl...
  11. L

yes, did all that ok, if I just do sudo dd if=chromiumos_image.img of=/dev/sdb bs=4M and then eject USB drive and put in to Chromebook, it boots fine via Ctrl-L-->Esc-->USB in to ChromeOS v55 if however I run the script it no longer boots via Legacy USB. What am I doing wrong? I tried to just...
  12. L

with m.2 ssd in usb 3.0 adapter - doesn't boot with Ctl-L. gets stuck in black screen after attempting to boot. Boots with Ctl-U, but no Google play. Any idea what is going on ?
  13. L

Yes, I do not completely understand how it is done, but I am trying to :). Is it not possible to install it to SSD? The first part of the script updates kernel in sdb12, and that seems to work (at least no errors there, but will have to check) The second part just replaces rootfs from bin to...
  14. L

I bought 32Gb m.2 ssd with USB adaptor. I put it in to chromebook and did recovery so now it has Chrome os v67 and I am ready to try v67 with google play on internal ssd. Do I just replace link in step 2 with: Camd64OS_R67-10575.B-Special...
  15. L

Does Camd64OS_R55-8777.0-Special.7z already contain the chromeos_10323.62.0_cyan_recovery_stable-channel_mp-v3.bin recovery, or do I still need to use the script in the original post to add it to sdb3? if not, why not to include it there in the first place? Or is this allows to inject recovery...