Recent content by Letrix

1. Letrix

Post MultiROM [Whyred][07-Apr][Miui/custom roms/GSI(treble))

How is the state of this right now? Can I flash Android 10 as primary and test Android 10 or 11 ROMs as secondary?
  2. Letrix

Post [Firmware] Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Pro [WHYRED] [Auto updated daily!]

Do you know how to know ABR version and firmware version? Tried with the fastboot command but it automatically disconnected my device and forced to shutdown.
  3. Letrix

Post [ROM][Eleven]Project Sakura For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (21/03/2021)

Is there any difference from 10 ROM aside the Android version?
  4. Letrix

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  5. Letrix

Post RevOS - MIUI 12 Port with Android 10 (20.6.24)

I only have less than 1GB free :C
  6. Letrix

Post Which is the best version of the Pie firmware?

Does firmware version make a noticable difference? Also, it's safe to downgrade Pie firmware?
  7. Letrix

Post RevOS - MIUI 12 Port with Android 10 (20.6.24)

Does this have the same features as the Android 10 port?
  8. Letrix

Post Thoughts on Revolution OS

Never knew about Android 10 port. Thanks for the info. I'll try it.
  9. Letrix

Post Bypassing 360h wait to unlock bootloader

I don't get with people get bothered by this so much. You have to wait only once and you have your device unlocked forever, no more waiting.
  10. Letrix

Post MIUI 12 with Android 10 for rn5 pro?

Those are features of MIUI 12 not from Android 10. I'm using latest mi-globe ROM and despite it doesn't have floating windows, they are supported. When I receive a WhatsApp message, it will open a floating window (aka quick reply) of the app.
  11. Letrix

Post Best ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro with good battery life?

I'm now with latest beta from mi-globe and I have better battery life than DerpFest Q
  12. Letrix

Post MIUI 12 with Android 10 for rn5 pro?

If not official, it will be very buggy. Also, you don't need Android 10 having MIUI on top.
  13. Letrix

Thread Play Store stopped working after flashing Marshmallow

Hello. I recently did a factory reset but the ROM got buggy, so I flashed, through SP Flash Tools, the Lollipop ROM and then the Marsmallow ROM. The problem comes with this last. I get everytime an error telling my tha Google Play Store stopped working. I tried with the TWRP Marshmallow backup...