Recent content by Levent2101

1. L

Post LG G4 Battery Voltage

https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/electric/wh-to-mah-calculator.html 13wh, 4.35v = 2988MA, and you wont "fry" your phone with that 0.15v difference. ELI5: YES.
  2. L

Post LG G4 Battery Voltage

3.85v is the nominal voltage, 4.2-4.4 is the max voltage, so yes.
  3. L

Post Emulate G4 with emulator

it will be too much of an hassle to achieve that via emulation, you would need to build a rom for your emulator that is using LG's framework (which I believe is not open source) then port the gallery app (again may not be open source). MIND YOU that LG G4 is a ARM64 device and your emulator runs...
  4. L

Post Network 4G, E okay, but no 3G..

the shield that covers SOC seems to be culprit for me, when I reseated that thing I was able to get some 3g connection compared to nothing.
  5. L

Post Battery problem or faulty port?

USB port issue.
  6. L

Post [ROM][H815] H-ROM G5 PORT [Full UX5 PORT - MM 20p - Stock Kernel - Magisk]

camera app still seems have a massive spasm when you shoot with flash on, on my end it gets stuck on saying "saving"
  7. L

Post My phone has 2gb ram instead of 3?

afaik, there is no LG G4 H81X variant with 2GB ram, return that thing back.
  8. L

Post Lockscreen Icons with "Text"

I have the same issue, Build.prop is exactly the same as stock V20G image.
  9. L

Post H815 modem and system dump of nougat beta v29a

rom is pretty stable, I enjoy added features but it seems UI is not updated to "UX5", feels like UX4.0 with different icons, only issue so far is after booting up it takes like 10-15 seconds for phone to connect to wifi and mobile network and no more Qualcomm Hifi audio support in poweramp
  10. L

people who are going to flash it, flash using this order otherwise it doesnt work (for some reason)
  11. L

fun fact, kernel provided here works with my MM rom, baseband version says unknown but I can make calls.
  12. L

zip file you got there corrupts /system partition. I am done tinkering, restoring my backup as I am writing this.
  13. L

nope I did that once, I dont feel like wasting another 6 hours trying to recover, do that yourself if you want to, I am not doing it. just realized its a zip!, sure ill try that.
  14. L

seems to flash but I cant confirm if it works, a full zip would help (with system.img and boot.img included)
  15. L

I dont think TWRP can detect what file goes where and I cant confirm if TWRP is able to flash system as I am doing a 19gb big backup. ---------- Post added at 21:56 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ---------- I am actually having trouble trying to detect what sort of nand dump this is, I...