Recent content by lhayati

1. lhayati

Post Truth About Oneplus 8 Pro Display!

I've had 3 phones total, 2 from OnePlus UK & 1 from Amazon UK. Each with a different manufacturing date and all of them had similar screen issues. Only reason I kept the phone is Amazon offered 30% refund for the issue.
  2. lhayati

Post Terrible screen tint/uniformity

You can also faintly see the dark bar starting from the punch hole
  3. lhayati

In the "night mode" settings there is a slider to make the screen "darker" which helps a lot at night, but it amplifies the display issues :(
  4. lhayati

It's true that it's an inherent problem with manufacturing OLED. But on the 8 Pro it's so much worse than I've seen on other devices not counting the bar.
  5. lhayati

That's strange, because for me the screen is too bright at night haha
  6. lhayati

Same here, can be seen on dark theme. I use my phone a lot at night and those greys are an eyesore.
  7. lhayati

In my case it's still noticeable but definitely much more feint on 60hz (tested on two devices)
  8. lhayati

rtings are famous for reviewing oled lol. If there was an issue with the 5% image why would my Samsung S10+ be perfect while the two OP 8 Pro's show issues? It's very easy to create your own, use a colour picker to get the hex colour value and make a QHD version in photoshop, I guarantee the...
  9. lhayati

It's the best image to use, they use it to test bad OLED panels on TV's
  10. lhayati

Weird I contacted them via live chat yesterday and they made me send a bunch of pictures and videos, she then said i'd be contacted by email. 24 hours later and no email yet :confused:
  11. lhayati

I noticed this exact same behaviour on mine, I'm hoping it's just software. But I also have some other issue's, I made a poll on Reddit to help quantify the issues people are having if anyone is interested in giving their feedback...
  12. lhayati

Post Activation VoLTE icon under Oreo and Pie Beta

It connects to the strongest connection, you can be on wifi and VOLTE icon will show. Only one will ever show though
  13. lhayati

Post S9 Pie OneUI General Discussion SM-G960F/FD (Formally Beta Thread)

If I use odin to flash back from pie beta 1 to oreo (brj6) will it wipe my data?
  14. lhayati

Post Official Stock Firmware Thread (11 August 2022) - Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)

Does anyone know if you can get OTA updates if you sideloaded with the update.zip? The registration just opened in the UK and i'm now on the beta programme, but I already have beta 1 installed. No OTA as of yet for beta 2
  15. lhayati

Post S9+ Exynos benchmarks and battery life

Does the process of installing the custom kernel trip knox?