• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by liamR

1. liamR

Thread Tesla Unread Is Dead. Any Alternatives?

Hi All, I'm using Nova Launcher 6 and Tesla Unread for years. The only thing that prevents me from updating to Nova 7 is the lack of Tesla Unread. Is there an alternative to this addon?
  2. liamR

Post Adhell 3 - KNOX

Do you have a user at their forum? Maybe give them the link of the new "infected" version to test?
  3. liamR

Post Adhell 3 - KNOX

Doesn't look too good. But maybe it's for the app to use the new workaround? 🤔
  4. liamR

Post [APP][Android 4.4+][iOS 8.0+] XVacuum Firmware (Xiaomi Vacuum - Roborock v1/v2/v3)

Hi, I have Roborock S50 (Gen2). It's European version and all my equipment at home is Chinese version so I registered my Mi Home to China Mainland. The S50 connect to the app but the app doesn't let me control it. I want to keep everything stock (no need for root) but only unlock the region...
  5. liamR

Post Built-in Cooling solution

Snapdragon gets Vapor chamber cooling (like most of the high end smartphones) and Exynos gets Graphite cooling. :silly:
  6. liamR

Post Where to Get The HK/CN SM-N9860 (SD Ultra 5G DualSIM Unlocked)?

Can someone confirm that CN/HK have build in call recording?
  7. liamR

Post Where to Get The HK/CN SM-N9860 (SD Ultra 5G DualSIM Unlocked)?

Sadly Wondamobile doesn't ship to most of the world. Any other suggestions?
  8. liamR

Thread Where to Get The HK/CN SM-N9860 (SD Ultra 5G DualSIM Unlocked)?

Hi All, After some research, I found out that the Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860 HK (TGY) or CN (CHC) probably the best variant there is. It's a Snapdragon 865+ 12GB RAM 256/512GB storage. Carrier and Bootloader unlocked. 4G&5G supports most of the bands worldwide. The CN (CHC) have build in...
  9. liamR

Post Where to buy Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon 865+?

Considering the S20 Ultra, the HK or China unlocked versions SM-N9860 will be the best bet.
  10. liamR

Post [APP][5.0+] CCSWE App Manager (Root/Samsung) - Honest alternative to PDP

I wish he at least gave the users heads up, I'm sure he knew that it was coming... I have many apps that are frozen and I have no way to unfreeze them (tried with PD) I don't want to remove them completely and lose all of their data.
  11. liamR

Post [APP][5.0+] CCSWE App Manager (Root/Samsung) - Honest alternative to PDP

The developer disappeared, he doesn't answer to emails and comments Google Play for about a week now. I hope this app wasn't a waste of money... Also it's impossible to unfreeze the frozen apps without it.
  12. liamR

Post [Guide] [SM-T515] android 9 Install custom ROM'S and ROOT

I thought that this custom ROM is 64bit :( When I bought the TAB A I thought it's a bargain, I didn't know that I wouldn't be able to install 64bit apps.
  13. liamR

Post [Guide] [SM-T515] android 9 Install custom ROM'S and ROOT

Hi, Thanks for the guide. Which ROM you recommend? Everything working for you (LTE modem etc)? Can you now install 64bit apps from Google Play? Any chance you can check if the DJI Fly app is working on your SM-T515? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v5 Thanks
  14. liamR

Post Samsung SM-T510 64bit

There is only one rom for the T510 in the roms and development forum. It still in progress. https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-a/development/rom-nexus-stock-2019-galaxy-tab-10-1-t4056233
  15. liamR

Thread Just Found Out My Tab A SM-515 Is Running 32Bit OS

Is there any way I can run 64bit apps? The tablet is pretty much new, if I knew it with 32bit OS I wouldn't have bought it. :crying: