Recent content by liamstears

1. liamstears

Post [APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

Working perfect on a Humax Aura Does this work on the newer version APK's from netflix?
  2. liamstears

Post Sony Android TV Users

Can anyone here help me out and supply me with the NOW TV apk from a Sony TV?
  3. liamstears

Post [Help Thread][Guides] Ownice K6/C960 - Android Head Unit with Digital Audio Output

Sorry all that I have been so quiet, I have been too busy Please ignore the APK's in repository link posted, some are very old files of no use, some have been modified for specific purposes and some are for development only, nothing here that can help anyone, I have cleaned up and removed...
  4. liamstears

Post lack of apt-x hd got you down?

I just use LDAC, it's better than APT-X HD...
  5. liamstears

Post Fcc Car Launcher [official thread]

I can't say for certain that this will work but for those that are having TPMS issues on latest Fcc builds please try the TPMS apk attached to this post. Install as a normal apk and then please let me and the rest of the forum know if it works...
  6. liamstears

For me I've always seen this car launcher just as yours, speedfire's and your username is catchy as well as well established and known Why not a rebrand to "SpeedFire Car Launcher"? I don't think anything would be lost by this, its not something Google can moan about, most who know and use the...
  7. liamstears

Post [Help Thread][Guides] Ownice K6/C960 - Android Head Unit with Digital Audio Output

What other problems did you have? Was it just partially working? Or not working at all? (more information could help another user) Ownice unit's I have seen seem to come with Simplesoft decoders, maybe they realised the issue and changed brands You quote about steering wheel controls is...
  8. liamstears

Yes but which other pin? The full information may help another user
  9. liamstears

Post [Dev] New "NavRadio+" ported to MTC devices

You have added an intentional beep? Why why why would you do this to me? Lol I hate beeps and I intentionally turn them off Please add an option to turn off beeps...
  10. liamstears

What wires did you have to change to make it work?
  11. liamstears

Post Klyde PX4 | PX5 | PX6 head units with MCU CSN2 | CSN2_D | CSN2_8600_D (Android 8/9/10

Technical help please anyone? CSN2 unit, DSP, Radio works but no android sounds from apps or anything Whats going on? Iv'e had the unit apart etc in the past and I know the unit was working previously last time I used it, what is the most likely problem? I'm thinking an internal hardware...
  12. liamstears

What top bar and bottom bar do you mean?
  13. liamstears

Thanks for the speedy response I'll try the tasker workaround see if I can get it to work and let you know When you say tap the warning do you mean the pop up or the notification? Could you maybe add a button in the TPMS screen itself to do this also? Also even after correcting the pressure...
  14. liamstears

I do not know the full steps to repack the system.img I only know some basics. 427c4ecc-c1fc-11e8-b558-cb289b80f7d2.0 427c4ecc-c1fc-11e8-b558-cb289b80f7d2.1 427c4ecc-c1fc-11e8-b558-cb289b80f7d2.2 427c4ecc-c1fc-11e8-b558-cb289b80f7d2.3 427c4ecc-c1fc-11e8-b558-cb289b80f7d2.4 First these files...
  15. liamstears

There is now a custom firmware available for our units. This firmware is called RedMOD Website for RedMOD is here: https://firmware-an21.wixsite.com/redmod RedMOD is an all in one replacement firmware for our units. It replaces the stock firmware to give us more options, features and settings...