Recent content by lidistat67

1. L

Thread Question Storage permissions bugged.

So, I realized today that my storage perms are completely broken. After installing an app, it asked me to allow storage perms before using it. The prompt that's supposed to ask me for perms didn't show up so I decided to go to app settings and grant perms from there but the storage permissions...
  2. L

Post Question Can't update to MIUI 14

Hello. So I've been trying for days to download MIUI 14 but it seems I have no luck. Tried clicking "Download latest package" and this error shows up: "Wait a minute or two and try again". Tried installing from "Choose update package", chose the EU package then "Can't flash this stable ROM"...
  3. L

Thread Question Can't update to MIUI 14

Hello. So I'm trying to update my phone from MIUI 13.0.4 to 14.0.1. I click on choose update package and then choose the zip file and this error appears: "Can't flash this stable ROM" Any idea on how to fix this?
  4. L

Thread Redmi note 8 pro multiple problems

Hey there. My Redmi note 8 pro acts strangely. It resets the sound to 0, takes screenshots at random times, can't turn the screen off and randomly goes into safe mode sometimes. What do you suggest in this case?
  5. L

Thread Can't connect to WiFi after root.

Hey everybody. I just rooted my realme C3 and for a reason, I can't connect to WiFi. Whenever I click the button to turn it off it just doesn't turn on. Does anybody have any solutions for this issue? Thank you.