• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by light_n_roses

1. L

Post uConnect 6.5 (Alfa / Fiat) Root Access

Hi SquithyX have you seen the last updated for the Uconnect?
  2. L

It seem that a new updated comes out, it should be V. 18.46.43. Any news?
  3. L

Thread How to reset battery stats on S9+

Hi I would like to reset the battery stats on my S9+ because I have seen it live drop istantly from 14% to 4% , I'm not rooted but I have seen this procedure here: Method 1 Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off. Turn it on again and let it turn itself off. Plug your phone into...
  4. L

Post Problems with led view cover on pie

I have seen that video too as I have just bought a Led view cover for my S9+ which is running android 10 but the cover basically doesn't work, it diplay the clock just a few times and now it stopped completely, the phone doesn't even recognize it. I guess that I have to send it back?
  5. L

If the maps are updated, what happens if one choose to restore original datas?
  6. L

ok but why it asked me if I want to updated at the start and not at the end?
  7. L

Anyone?
  8. L

By the way another thing I have tried the first step of the procedure ( the backup phase) but it ask basically instantly if i wanted to updated ( and I choose no), then I have waited for 1 hours and 25 minutes and nothing happen, then I remove the USB pen and turn off everything. This is what I...
  9. L

I once see a video on youtube where this guy had a pretty normal Uconnect 6.5 and at a time he does charge something and a full Android system appears on the screen. I really don't know what he did, if he manage to install android on the Uconnect hardware ( so cracking at least it) or if were...
  10. L

Ok thank you, actually I'll would need the italian map! I have prepared the usb key for the first step, is this correct:
  11. L

Are the speedcam currently working?
  12. L

Guess if this will be the last update for the Uconnect 6.5 ... Newer Alfa and Fiat has different (more modern!) Uconnect I believe with also android auto.... Could you please explain what is the "update system " for the v18 ?
  13. L

Thread Buying generic charges that will survive our current phone

Hi I currently have a Samsung S9 Plus with Exynos and I need to buy both a wall charger and a car charger. Today there are many charging standard so this is particolary difficoult but I would like to buy 2 generic chargers that will last after that I'll change my S9 plus so I'm talking about...
  14. L

Thread Anker wireless quick charger with Samsung wall charger

Hi there I would like to buy a fast wireless charger for my Samsung S9 Plus, which is a european version and come with a wall charger from samsung, the adaptive fast charging. The wall charger from samsung has this output specs: 9.0V and 1.67A or 5.0V and 2.0 A Meanwhile the wireless charger...