• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Lightmatrix

1. L

Thread General 9 Pro Photos VERY Slow To Appear In Google Photo App VS. OPO 7T Pro

When a photo is taken with the new camera and then you back out and open Google Photos, that image takes a very long time (at least 15 seconds or more) to show up as available in the Google Photo gallery. This is NOT due to Google uploading the photo. When I tested the same process with my older...
  2. L

Post Do currently shipping PH-1s have the new, improved speaker grill?

Can you tell or show me what a new grill vs. an old grill looks like? I ordered a phone from Amazon and would be curious to know.
  3. L

Post "Ok Google" responsiveness

Since we are talking about Ok Google... when you set it up, do you *have* to say that phrase when it is recording? Is it matching your voice up with that phrase or could you say something else to activate, such as, "Hey Helper"? I guess I could try it out, just rather ask.
  4. L

Thread N6P MM6.0.1 Spontaneous Erasing Of ALL Bluetooth Connections

Hello, So I have not seen this one listed... I have been running into a VERY obnoxious intermittent Bluetooth issue. I'm very curious to know if anyone else has had this happen or is having this happen and if ANYONE has any sort of workaround/fix/thoughts/help! I posted this on my car forum as...
  5. L

Post Google Live Cases

I was quoted 2-3 weeks from Google once I ordered it. I went for a map of Dubai, since they have some pretty cool geographic/road patterns. As cool as the custom case is, I'm more into the extra shortcut button available on the back to launch whatever you like, the live wallpaper feels a bit...
  6. L

Thread Second Screen Theme/Icons

I noticed that when I changed my theme/icons with Nova Launcher the icons in the second screen did not re-skin with the theme pack I selected. To test this I selected my Gmail icon in my app drawer and changed it, as well as updated the list of apps that the second screen would display. This did...
  7. L

Post My thoughts, pros and cons

Battery....Oy I picked my V10 up yesterday. This morning I have been using it on and off and went from a 100% charge at 7:45AM to 20% at 10:10AM. Looking at usage, screen was 41% and Adguard was 31%.... everything else was less than double digit. Not good!
  8. L

Thread Samsung Collaboration Cases

Does anyone on the forum happen to know when the Montblanc and Swarovski cases will be released for the S6 EDGE +? I see them listed on the international Samsung page under S6 + accessories as well as in the "Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +" app. Thanks!
  9. L

Post [OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies for OnePlus One

Hi, Gapps 4.4.4, I didn't change anything with my phone other than install the nightly last night. I did re-install Gapps to try that and it didn't seem to work either.
  10. L

Post [OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies for OnePlus One

11-20140923 Nightly Hello, I installed the aformentioned nightly last night. Today when I went to use my camera I was given an error that said, "Can't connect to the camera." I have attempted several fixes for this, including uninstalling and reinstalling the camera app(s), as well as rolling...