Recent content by lilajrestnom

1. lilajrestnom

Post [30.01.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I LP/MM N5/N7 Port I Theme Store I Jio VoLTE

Hey, I'm on marshmallow M6 on the T-Mobile variant and I tried a few xposed frameworks and they didn't work. Anyone have a link to a version they tested and worked? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. lilajrestnom

Is there any extra mods for the MM version? It seems to lack many features...
  3. lilajrestnom

So I was using an older version of twrp 2.8. I updated to 3.0.1 and wiped system, data, cache, & dalvik then I flashed the ROM, the data fix, and finally the vitamin kernel. I wiped dalvik again after flashing and reboot. I still got the SystemUI FC. I just tried wiping everything again and...
  4. lilajrestnom

The post in the instructions for installing on T-Mobile version had a link to the vitamin kernel, and within the vitamin kernel thread someone said it does work on T-mobile version. That is my reason for using it. But I will try the other kernel and see if that works. Thanks. So, in the forum...
  5. lilajrestnom

I was pretty sure I had the updated fix but I'll double check and try it again. Thanks. Update: So, yeah, I redownloaded the fix just to be sure I have the right one but still I encounter the SystemUI FC.
  6. lilajrestnom

Hello everyone, I am trying to flash this ROM but I get a SystemUI FC on the initial boot and can not seem to get rid of it. I am using the T-Mobile note 4 and I flashed, in order, the ROM, datafix for M3, then the H-Vitamin kernel. I wipe everything before flashing and even wipe cache and...
  7. lilajrestnom

Thread Battery stats in Settings apk

Hey guys, I accidentally uninstalled my battery stats from the settings, can someone help me find out what apk in the Rom is responsible for the battery stats so I can reinstall it please. I'm using TW Tekxodus Hybrid Rom. I tried something called "battery stats" but that wasn't what I need...
  8. lilajrestnom

Post [DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 5/01/16 NOTE5/EDGE/S6 LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 TEKHDway,.!*!

For the clock, you could flash the stock status bar from the mods folder that I believe either comes with the rom or you must get it from the OP. For messaging, I think you've somehow changed the setting to folder view. Just open messaging, press on the menu button in the top right corner, then...
  9. lilajrestnom

Post [ROM][TW][N910F/G/T/T3/W8/V/P]Kyubi Note5 Port The Last [De-Bloated]

So I wasn't talking about the themes from settings> themes. (Those don't work for me. kept getting a error about not supported in my country). But I was referring to the themes such as Black Infinti and other marshmallow status bar themes that are in the SystemUI mods section of the OP. And the...
  10. lilajrestnom

Post [DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 5/01/16 NOTE5/EDGE/S6 LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 TEKHDway,.!*!

Hey guys, I aaccidentally uninstalled my battery stats from the settings, can someone help me find out what apk in the Rom is responsible for the battery stats so I can reinstall it please. Thank you.
  11. lilajrestnom

Hey, after flashing different Roms, I've come to the conclusion that flashing a theme or different status bar is what causes the lag. Did you also use a theme with this Rom?
  12. lilajrestnom

Nope, I tried several different things but can't seem to get it working. I'll get back to you if I figure it out. ---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ---------- If you use xposed and get Wanam you can set long press home to any app you want. You can...
  13. lilajrestnom

So which note 4 do you have & which version of the Rom are you on, full, light debloated, or heavy debloated? And could this be a kernel issue? I think I will test a new kernel. I have the T-Mobile note 4 and using the light debloated version. I am using beast mode kernel, but I'm going to try...
  14. lilajrestnom

I've been noticing a lag in the status bar when I receive notifications. The icons will not show up for new messages or any notification icon In the status bar until I pull down the status bar then it seems to refresh and display the correct icons for any existing notification. It's there any...