• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by LimaBEERRE

1. L

Post [GUIDE] How to Root LG G8X!!!

Guys, I am trying to follow this guide using the "different variant" method, but as soon as I boot after flashing boot.img the touchscreen doesn't work. Only way to get it back is to flash the boot_a.bin and boot_b.bin using QFIL. What am I doing wrong?
  2. L

Post [Official Rom]Resurrection Remix N 7.1.2 [Flo][Deb][Weekly]Aug 27

LiveDisplay grey screen Guys, everytime I enable LiveDisplay night mode, I get a grey screen bug that is solved only by wiping data. Is there something I can do?
  3. L

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] Resurrection Remix M v.5.7.4 FINAL [ODIN]

MHL How can I get MHL to work?
  4. L

Thread Change battery end of charge voltage

Hey guys, my battery is showing 4.35v when it is fully charged. Can I limit it to something like 4.2v?
  5. L

Thread Change HDMI resolution

Is there a way I can change HDMI resolution on SHIELD Portable? I have a 1366x768 LED monitor wich gets wrong aspect ratio in 1280x720. Can I change HDMI resolution to 1366x768? Thanks in advance.
  6. L

Post [Q] Fastboot not applying changes

Yes, my bootloader is unlocked and I don't know if someone did try to convert it to GPE because this phone is not mine.
  7. L

Thread [Q] Fastboot not applying changes

Please, I have a XT1033 in which I can't install anything. If I try to flash the stock rom or a custom recovery, nothing happens. When I flash the stock rom, it gives ok for most of the files (except for gpt and motoboot, preflash validation failed), but when I reboot to the system, NOTHING...
  8. L

Post [Q&A] [EXP][DEV] Lollipop for Xperia Z

Xperia ZL Can it work on Xperia ZL, as it have almost the same hardware?
  9. L

Post Half-Life 2 and Portal Research

Black Mesa Anything about Black Mesa Source?
  10. L

Post [Q] [BOOT] Xperia ZL infinite reboot loop

It is dead I had this problem too, it is "imei and baseband unknown". Send it to warranty and they will have to replace it (remember to lock the bootloader first)
  11. L

Thread [Q] Xperia Z ROMs

Can we use Xperia Z roms on Xperia ZL/ZQ, as they have almost the same hardware?
  12. L

Post [Q&A] [EXP][DEV] Lollipop for Xperia Z

Can you please build it for Xperia ZL C6503 too?
  13. L

Post [Kernel][GPL] Development 3.0 Kernel

Bug list? Do you have a bug list like the 2.6 one?
  14. L

Post [Q] Root help on C6506 with 4.4.2 installed

Downgrading DOES NOT require unlocking bootloader, you can flash Amy 4.1-4.4 ftf with an locked bootloader, but it must be a stock ROM. For rooting, the only way to root a locked bootloader is to downgrade to 4.2, exploit, install XZDualRecovery and update to 4.4 using a rooted stock zip and...
  15. L

Post [Q] There is no way to get to recovery mode

Install XZDualRecovery, it is the only way Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app